Hey im single...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

legion

Active member
Mar 19, 2026
580
228
43
Dallas, Tx
legionsribs.com
Just thought it was just as a single Channel I would go ahead and make it known that yes I am single I am 58 but I look like I'm in my 40s and I'm in the Dallas Texas area

Feel free to message me or ask me questions or whatever if you are also single and interested in trying to locate somebody else special in your life
 
Hey Legion I like your style, and two 👍👍 for your forthrightness here. A while back a Thread here was 'Let's Get Married' or something like that and he got some amusing replies. There are some ladies here looking but it seems whenever anybody comes on strong they shy away, lol. My two cents is that you keep involved in the Threads here and hopefully you'll click with someone. It has happened a few times on CC so pray and see what the Lord can do. 🙏Blessings!
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Just thought it was just as a single Channel I would go ahead and make it known that yes I am single I am 58 but I look like I'm in my 40s and I'm in the Dallas Texas area

Feel free to message me or ask me questions or whatever if you are also single and interested in trying to locate somebody else special in your life
Howdy and welcome to the forum.
 
Hi Single. I am Lanolin!
Would you like to...ask me anything? I made a thread especially.
 
Just thought it was just as a single Channel I would go ahead and make it known that yes I am single I am 58 but I look like I'm in my 40s and I'm in the Dallas Texas area

Feel free to message me or ask me questions or whatever if you are also single and interested in trying to locate somebody else special in your life

I'm sure the sweet Christian gals love your name and logo......

Mark 5:9
And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

🙄
 
I'm sure the sweet Christian gals love your name and logo......

Mark 5:9
And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

🙄
Well here's the thing... I have a side hustle smoking ribs and other meat and delivering it into Dallas as a side hustle.

My incomplete website is
Legion Ribs

Jesus cast the demons into the pigs who ran off a cliff...

Smoked Pork Ribs are awsome.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2
Well here's the thing... I have a side hustle smoking ribs and other meat and delivering it into Dallas as a side hustle.

My incomplete website is
Legion Ribs

Jesus cast the demons into the pigs who ran off a cliff...

Smoked Pork Ribs are awsome.

Your restaurant sounds amazing!

I occasionally meet up with other CC'ers in real life, and we've discussed Texas as a destination.

If we're ever in the area, we'll have to check it out! 🐷

Best wishes to your business and welcome to CC!
 
Well here's the thing... I have a side hustle smoking ribs and other meat and delivering it into Dallas as a side hustle.

My incomplete website is
Legion Ribs

Jesus cast the demons into the pigs who ran off a cliff...

Smoked Pork Ribs are awsome.
I could have said that better.

When you joined, ask anyone else if they thought you were here to troll with that handle.
I used to have a close friend for years who came out as a Satanist, so I'm not the most trusting person when I see that.
 
I could have said that better.

When you joined, ask anyone else if they thought you were here to troll with that handle.
I used to have a close friend for years who came out as a Satanist, so I'm not the most trusting person when I see that.
*Lynx raises a paw.

Yup, I thought it was a troll flag. I mean... I was polite, I welcomed him to the forum, I didn't want to be the one to start trouble. But I was already popping the popcorn, waiting for the show to begin.

Legion BBQ... I guess you never have to worry about sourcing. Pork is always readily available. Just hook it in while it's bobbing about in the bay.

"Catch anything?"
"Yeah I caught three bass, two croppies, four widemouth and 200 pigs."
 
*Lynx raises a paw.

Yup, I thought it was a troll flag. I mean... I was polite, I welcomed him to the forum, I didn't want to be the one to start trouble. But I was already popping the popcorn, waiting for the show to begin.

Legion BBQ... I guess you never have to worry about sourcing. Pork is always readily available. Just hook it in while it's bobbing about in the bay.

"Catch anything?"
"Yeah I caught three bass, two croppies, four widemouth and 200 pigs."

I guess I'm a big weirdo.

To be honest, I didn't look very closely at the avatar, but I've had lots of friends who are into fantasy art, so things like that usually don't phase me. I have to get to know the person first.

When I read or hear "legion," I'm not thinking of the story where Jesus drove the legion of demons into the pigs.

Rather, I'm thinking of when Jesus makes it very clear that He is going to the cross due to His own choice to obey God:

Matthew 26:53 -- "Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and He will immediately provide Me with more than 12 legions of angels?"

So the word "legion" makes me think of angels, and not demons.

But that's just me.

And I've never been known to fall neatly into line.
 
I guess I'm a big weirdo.

To be honest, I didn't look very closely at the avatar, but I've had lots of friends who are into fantasy art, so things like that usually don't phase me. I have to get to know the person first.

When I read or hear "legion," I'm not thinking of the story where Jesus drove the legion of demons into the pigs.

Rather, I'm thinking of when Jesus makes it very clear that He is going to the cross due to His own choice to obey God:

Matthew 26:53 -- "Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and He will immediately provide Me with more than 12 legions of angels?"

So the word "legion" makes me think of angels, and not demons.

But that's just me.

And I've never been known to fall neatly into line.
Actually my first thought was video game nerd. Legion could refer to multiple hardware components in a gaming computer, an entire brand of gaming computer, and many elements of several different video games.

It was only when I engaged my mental Christian chat filter that I thought maybe we have a troll on our hands.

Aaaaaaand... I was wrong twice.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
Well, legion is a Roman term for army or platoon of soldiers.

Angels and demons are at heavenly war with each other.

Anyway, I do remember Lynx did call me a troll, so I am not sure where that came from, and my name is kind of woolly, according to some. And it can cause a rash to those who are allergic to it.

I'm just wondering what the main hustle is? I thought maybe ...bacon? We have a bacon thread, but not a smoking rib thread. There's a big reference to rib in the Bible though.
 
I could have said that better.

When you joined, ask anyone else if they thought you were here to troll with that handle.
I used to have a close friend for years who came out as a Satanist, so I'm not the most trusting person when I see that.
Yeah I don't blame you and honestly it is provocative but the truth is that's a great story in the Bible and it's a great backdrop for smoking ribs the only downside is it might be slightly offensive to Jewish people
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
Yeah I don't blame you and honestly it is provocative but the truth is that's a great story in the Bible and it's a great backdrop for smoking ribs the only downside is it might be slightly offensive to Jewish people
So also just to add to my background not only do I like to cook meat and do that kind of stuff but I'm going to be a rockstar when I grow up I play guitar drums keyboard Bass and one day I will be super famous as a rockstar
 
  • Like
Reactions: faithlife
Ok...question....what is your MAIN hustle?
I deliver things all over Dallas. I used to be enterprise data architect and developer but I managed at about 40yrs old to get myself into a lot of trouble which made that life quite difficult to maintain. So now I'm coasting to my retirement. I'm about to inherit a house that is in an area of Dallas that is slowly being bought, and housing is being torn down and rebuilt with new housing so the house and property value are going up very fast...

Once this happens I will probably sell it and find some rural area where i can fish, hunt, smoke ribs and play extremely loud rock and roll. Im building a complete music studio for recording and all that as a means of making some money as well once I get that far.

Or maybe I'll get a nice RV and travel between national forest and speak at churches on wed night giving testimony and/or bible studies.... who knows...

or even both!
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch