Hey, new here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sharon_inChrist
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sharon_inChrist

Guest
hello, I'm new here. I'm hoping to get to know people make some new friends. I posted a blog bout my favorite verse and why, but it says draft on it so idk if I posted it right or not, hopefully someone can tell me if they can see it or not. Anyways, whoever reads this have a blessed day.
 
Hi tourist thank you for responding.:cool: Being new and trying learn this site isn't exactly easy, at least not for me. Lol. I'm trying to reply to someone's blog right now and so far I'm not having any luck at figuring out how to respond to someone else's blog. :( I'll figure it soon I hope.
 
Hi Sharon Im Shane and also new to this and trying very hard to learn how to navigate this site. so the moral of the story is Your not alone! Have a great day.