Hey there

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 3, 2019
Here
Dear Mitch,
There are many nice people on this forum, and unfortunately, there are a few horses rear ends.

We ALL have our faith tested, please don’t be discouraged.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Philippians 4:13

God loves those who need and love him so never give up, and never surrender.
Sincerely,
A friend in Christ
yes great scripture. i just dont know how to make it real in my life.

blueskies

Apr 2, 2022
Pacific Northwest
yes great scripture. i just dont know how to make it real in my life.
I understand.

The bills still need to be paid, there is still pain in the body and turmoil in the mind.

There is not a pat answer to make it real. It’s a often a struggle and some days are better than others. Our body and mind are still living in this world and we do suffer for it.

Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

Hang in there brother and read scripture often. Regardless of how many times we read a passage there are always more answers waiting to be discovered.
And…
Rejoice whenever you see beauty in His creation or kindness or love given, because that is Him, reviling Himself to you so that you may Know Him and know He is real and in your life.
God Bless you.

Jul 3, 2019
Here
hopefully wil lbe less and less people trying to show how right they are with their scriptuires. and more people jsut showing love .

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome again to CC!
God bless you. 🙏🏽

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
well back here . hopefully it safer to chat here. seems my posts just create issues in other forums