Hey y'all!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to see that you're fired up for Jesus. Welcome to CC.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Tourist certainly is a good friend to have :) but given your age, you should stick to making friends with the teens on here... Not everyone here is who they claim to be. Welcome to CC. :)

Glad I have a new friend already!! ;)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
And yeah blue lady bug has a bit of a point,we have a "Teens forum" here so might as well use it,though you could still learn alot of the bible from advanced age people such as blue lady bug and magenta,as well younger people like myself but try to not be too chummy is what blue lady bug worries about because some people may be who they aren't,so it can be best to hang with your age group for awhile and get to learning the forums better as well as it's members,though tourist I for sure know isn't a creep or phony,just post where you think is ok and don't try to call any unwanted attention to yourself,anyways that's enough blah blah from me,welcome to tbe forums and I hope you learn morw about Jesus here as well as have fun and make new friends!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hey little sister welcome to our big family :) I hope you will enjoy your time here and make lots of friends

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
HelloJesusIsMyKing12, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Don't be shy :D I hope you meet many good friends here
who will help you in your faith walk. God bless you

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hey! Welcome :) and Good morning :)

God bless you big time ❤

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
because some people may be who they aren't,so it can be best to hang with your age group for awhile and get to learning the forums better as well as it's members, though tourist I for sure know isn't a creep or phony
I am sure tourist is reassured by the vote of confidence in him.
But just keep in mind that he is from 'gator country.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Glad to hear you love Jesus. Praise the Lord! Welcome to Christian Chat and God bless you! :)