Hey you...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 25, 2018
Back and forth in deep thought and listening to music. In other words, nothing particularly productive...

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I'm wondering why I'm so tired today and why I'm not hungry even though all I've "eaten" in the last 9 hours was a protein powder shake.... but before that I did eat a ton of food. :(

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I am typing this message to comment here 😂

I am done sending it now 😂

Aug 21, 2018
What am I doing? I'm in deep thought regarding Omega 3s.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
Debating on whether I am going out or not. It's very hot and humid today.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Every time I see this thread title I think of the Pink Floyd song.

J

Jennie-Mae

I don’t know why I’m posting this.