Hey

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Boxinglover123cake

New member
Mar 13, 2019
11
7
3
I'm just a 18 year old who recently began his faith and I wants to be saved. Since I don't have any Christian friends and I don't belong to a church. I have no one to talk about god with. And I have seen this chat is full of godly people and I kinda want to hang out with you guys lol. Nice to meet you and ask me anything I'm down to conversate if you guys want.
 
Hello Boxinglover, glad to have you. Welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

8881444f23794650da1fe33c1bed39e0.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProphetExcalibur
I'm just a 18 year old who recently began his faith and I wants to be saved. Since I don't have any Christian friends and I don't belong to a church. I have no one to talk about god with. And I have seen this chat is full of godly people and I kinda want to hang out with you guys lol. Nice to meet you and ask me anything I'm down to conversate if you guys want.

Good place to start Boxing lover, glad you made it welcome to the CC!! 🙏🙏🤪
 
Hello! Boxinglover123cake Welcome to CC 😊 I hope you will enjoy your time here with us 😊 I'll see you around!



God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: ProphetExcalibur
I'm just a 18 year old who recently began his faith and I wants to be saved. Since I don't have any Christian friends and I don't belong to a church. I have no one to talk about god with. And I have seen this chat is full of godly people and I kinda want to hang out with you guys lol. Nice to meet you and ask me anything I'm down to conversate if you guys want.

"Welcome!..........:)
"It is a joy to witness a young life that is concerned of their faith...may you be blessed with
what is needed in your life. I hope this young life is not led in 'scattered' paths to confuse them.
A 'lamb' in the midst of the 'flock' should be cared for Carefully!"
'Praise God'
 

Attachments

  • HOLY SPIRIT DOVE.jpg
    HOLY SPIRIT DOVE.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm just a 18 year old who recently began his faith and I wants to be saved.

Let's praise God for your conversion! You can't knock the devil out permanently, but you can keep him constantly at bay with prayer. Welcome to Christian Chat and may God bless you!
 
A warm welcome and so glad you found us at CC! Stick around and you will get the message, God bless!
 
I'm just a 18 year old who recently began his faith and I wants to be saved. Since I don't have any Christian friends and I don't belong to a church. I have no one to talk about god with. And I have seen this chat is full of godly people and I kinda want to hang out with you guys lol. Nice to meet you and ask me anything I'm down to conversate if you guys want.
Good to have you. What better reason to have to be with people. God bless...
 
"Welcome!..........:)
"It is a joy to witness a young life that is concerned of their faith...may you be blessed with
what is needed in your life. I hope this young life is not led in 'scattered' paths to confuse them.
A 'lamb' in the midst of the 'flock' should be cared for Carefully!"
'Praise God'
 

Attachments

  • whitedove.gif
    whitedove.gif
    260.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Like
Reactions: Garydavid

That was a very nice reply that you gave that 18 year old. And im sure he will get replies that will confuse. Well with Gods help maybe we can help keep his path straight. God bless.....
 
That was a very nice reply that you gave that 18 year old. And im sure he will get replies that will confuse. Well with Gods help maybe we can help keep his path straight. God bless.....

:)
"Yes......it is sad witnessing how young lives are being torn apart, and families. They have been
brought into a world of hate. Let us hope and pray, even if it be one...that we can inspire God's
love in their lives."
Thank you for being you.
'Praise God'
 

Attachments

  • whitedove.gif
    whitedove.gif
    260.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm just a 18 year old who recently began his faith and I wants to be saved. Since I don't have any Christian friends and I don't belong to a church. I have no one to talk about god with. And I have seen this chat is full of godly people and I kinda want to hang out with you guys lol. Nice to meet you and ask me anything I'm down to conversate if you guys want.
This chat site is indeed full of godly Christian people that you can connect with. Nice of you to join in on the many on-going conversations in the various threads. You will find no shortage of peeps to talk about God with because that is what happens here. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.