I havent got a clue how to use this. Not even sure where this will post haha. Im a single mummy from England. Just wanna chat to my brothers and sisters from all over
Hey! Welcome to CC. ^_^
I havent got a clue how to use this. Not even sure where this will post haha. Im a single mummy from England. Just wanna chat to my brothers and sisters from all over
Haha... Id just like to thank all the people that responded to me so quickly, obviously without you all this wouldnt be possible.... I LOVE you maaaanCongratulations, you now have the longest welcome thread ever for a single member...
![]()
Sooo i just looked through new threads of people saying hi. And the average reply is 5 to 8 i have 60 something. Whats all that about?!!!Congratulations, you now have the longest welcome thread ever for a single member...
![]()
I think its my English accent you hear when reading my posts!mystery it is.
Hello Buddy... Im from a sleepy little farm village in central England ha! XxIm from a sleepy little railroad town in Southern Virginia
I think its my English accent you hear when reading my posts!
Can you not work it out through the way i speak in my messages![]()
Can you not work it out through the way i speak in my messages![]()