Hi ❤

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hi Hope, welcome to CC! I'm glad you found us too :)

..........Numbers 6
..........24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
..........25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
..........And be gracious to you;
..........26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
..........And give you peace.


~Deut
 
  • Like
Reactions: joefizz and Mel85
Hello Hope, welcome to CC. Glad to have you here :) See you around the forums!

Blessings ❤️6FBB087B-EB87-49DE-8FE4-174E2DB7BF65.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: joefizz
I am less than an hour old here. I'm glad I found this site😊
I really want to make Christian friends.
My name is Hope. I am from Zambia. I'm 25.
Peace be with you Hope in JESUS' NAME.
You are lovely welcome here on CC.
We love you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: joefizz
I'm glad I found this site😊

We share your gladness -- we're glad to have you here, sister Hope!

Welcome-flowers-clouds.jpg