Hi all in the lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 7, 2021
Hi,
I joined a couple of days ago and have been enjoying some of the posts. I tend not to post but just read and think about other posts and research what other people believe.
God has given me 88 (so far) wonderful years and a soulmate that completes our joy.
hope to read many more posts and learn.
God bless

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi,
I joined a couple of days ago and have been enjoying some of the posts. I tend not to post but just read and think about other posts and research what other people believe.
God has given me 88 (so far) wonderful years and a soulmate that completes our joy.
God bless
God bless you also, brother Bobo. So glad you came. Welcome to CC.:):coffee:

May 7, 2021
thanks for your warm welcome, it's good to have new brothers and sisters.
God bless.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Bobo! Grab a coffee and join the conversation. :)

May 7, 2021
ummm coffee good, conversation---too early, many cobwebs to dust.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
My prayers are with you, i hope you havea good trip, i only joined 2 days ago to :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) I have to ask how long have you been married? Enjoy browsing the Forums and God bless you both!

May 7, 2021
we met about 3 1/2 yrs ago and will be married 3 on june 2. we both believe God brought us together so we could enjoy our "golden years" together. Love never grows old.

May 8, 2021
we met about 3 1/2 yrs ago and will be married 3 on june 2. we both believe God brought us together so we could enjoy our "golden years" together. Love never grows old.
How very sweet! We are blessed with your presence

L

Live4Him

Hi,
God bless
Welcome.

"With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation." (Psalm 91:16)

May 7, 2021
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13)
so many great Bible verses, hard to choose just one. thank you.

May 7, 2021
I like jeopardy, wheel of fortune, and sports. Sinatra era for vocals. don't watch much tv, thanks