Hi, and God bless. My name's Will

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

StandTro

Junior Member
Jun 16, 2016
17
3
3
I been a believer for many years.

I have to admit, I am fighting, but God is with me.

My goals to seek God, read the word, and never give up.

I pray I find new brothers and sisters in Christ here for encouragement and can lead to friendships.

God bless
 
Keep fighting the good fight and keep your eyes on the prize. Your goals are admirable and worth pursuing. There are plenty of brothers and sisters in Christ here that are worth the time to get to know better and possibly become friends with. Glad to have you join us. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.
 
I been a believer for many years.

I have to admit, I am fighting, but God is with me.

My goals to seek God, read the word, and never give up.

I pray I find new brothers and sisters in Christ here for encouragement and can lead to friendships.

God bless

Welcome aboard Will :D

Hope you find a few brothers and sisters in Jesus here.. But be wary you might find a few wolves is sheeps clothing too.. May the Holy Spirit give your the decernment to know who the sheep are and who the wolves are.. :)
 
Hello Will, :) Welcome to CC, glad to meet another brethren in Christ. You have nothing to worry with here, hope you enjoy being on here as much as we do and enjoy the fellowship Christ blesses us with :) God bless you brother
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
Hello Will, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
WelcomePurpleFlowers.gif

Please feel free to post in the various forums here so we can get to know you!