Hi beloved. I am new here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome Jim, happy to have you joining the fellowship here at CC! May God bless you and your endeavors as a Christian author!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello Jim (@Jimak), welcome to CChat! We're glad that you found us, and that you joined in the discussions with us :)

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
much fun to you! i authorize the author to author nothing on T-H-O-R, awwwwww!!!!!!

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Welcome to CC! I'm Damian and I work in a Library. Good to meet you. :)

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Welcome to CC... I read books. We should get along well..... :LOL:

oh, wait... one question.... being a Christian author.... do you write Christian books, or do you write secular books, but you're a Christian? I'm a reader, who is a Christian.... :)

Jimak

Apr 27, 2023
Welcome to CC... I read books. We should get along well..... :LOL:

oh, wait... one question.... being a Christian author.... do you write Christian books, or do you write secular books, but you're a Christian? I'm a reader, who is a Christian.... :)
Thank you so much. Wow, I have never thought of the dual meaning of Christian author. I write Christian non fiction books.

May 15, 2023
Hello! I am also new here…have lots of questions and can’t wait to chat with someone about my experiences and thoughts!

allsaved

Sep 13, 2015
My name is jim A and I am a Christian author.
Hello Jim. I too am a Christian author. I thought I'd share. I am not a universalist but I am a Christian who believes in the universal salvation of all of the world throug Jesus Christ.

https://www.christianfaithpublishing.com/books/?book=without-doubt

“Without Doubt” is the creation of published author Bill Whitmire.
Whitmire shares, “There is no doubt about it, God’s purpose is to save the world and He has a plan to accomplish it in Christ. Everyone who believes Him seeks understanding without biases. Anyone who denies him is the Antichrist.
“Praise God that He will save every soul that we love. Praise God that He will save every soul that we despise. Praise God that He will save us all. Praise God that His justice is the salvation of an unjust world. Praise God that His mercy, and His grace cannot be compromised by the sins of men.
“He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment— to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ. In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will. (Eph. 1:9–11 NIV)”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Bill Whitmire’s new book is a compelling personal Bible study.
Whitmire’s passion for the Word of God is apparent within the pages of this charismatic discussion of Christ.
Consumers can purchase “Without Doubt” at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Without Doubt,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.

May 15, 2023
Hello Jim! This is a great pleasure to meet you. How do you get stubborn souls who lead good live believe in Christ? People I know think this is the best, they are financially sound and living pretty. My heart goes out to the poverty, yet this is what I witness. I am a restaurant owner, successful, and I am with the Lord. I surrendered my heart to Jesus Christ! But I am confused to how to get others to believe.

May 15, 2023
Jesus want to save as many as he can….isn’t it my duty to help Jesus and talk to others, spread the word, teach them as I am taught?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You are fifty two and lived most of your life distant from what you now believe.
Surely you cannot expect others to just suddenly change their world view?
Treasure the passion you have for your new found faith, and live it out without
trying to force it on others. It is the Holy Spirit of God that brings any to God.