Hi .. can any one answer me ??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

juliet84

nice try ..

if u know anything about islam u answer the q ^^

but what could i say 30% of christian ppl claime to be muslim before loool ^^
I think you deny to see the truth about Jesus just as you denied believing the truth about what I said. Ill be praying for you so that He will touch and open your heart for this. And I think you should be proud displaying your true identity/nationality instead of being someone you are not ...just saying :D

T

Timofree

because god is 1

no 3 in 1

or 1 in 3

!!
Many religions make it 'easier' to understand by getting rid of Christs deity, ressurection or the trinity. But Christ is the way, the truth and the life, no man can come to the Father but by Him. I don't say this to be mean, just out of love that you might see the truth!!!!!! :)

and btw

you'r all have been Brain Wash'd

and i realize that most of the christian ppl r hatefull Against islam

am never coming here again

bye and rhank u for the post's
As for being hateful, from what I've seen people have just said they think Chritianity is true and Islam false, in so many words.......that's not hateful, the same way we expect you to say the opposite.
My parents pray for the persecuted church, which suffer with more than internet forum posts.
Anyway, blessings, and remember God is the true judge, our conscience points to this

T

Timofree

lol

Jimmydiggs why r u being so mean ?

and i change the flag because of the hateful Letters i got ^^

and ur right am only 17 dude what do u Expect

Ahmed Deedat?? loooool
As for the hateful letters that is wrong, as long as your not mixing up the truth with hate......but if they were personally insulting, I hope that if a real Christian sent it to you they would apologize

T

TheTruthWillSetYouFree

Okay One7, you have made many claims, all of which I shall explain:

1. False Christians

nice try ..

if u know anything about islam u answer the q ^^

but what could i say 30% of christian ppl claime to be muslim before loool ^^
Key word there: claim to be.
Now, the Bible is very clear on how to tell if someone is a Christian; and the sole pre-requisite is not ''claiming to be a Christian''.

DisciplineWilliam talks more about this in his thread, ''Are you in the 95% of all Christians???''. Here, he discusses how just because you believe intellectually that you are a Christian, or just because you mentally believe in God doesn't mean you are a Christian. Just saying the words doesn't mean anything.

2. Tritarianism ≠ Polytheism

because god is 1

no 3 in 1

or 1 in 3

!!
Okay one7, it is undoubtedly a fairly complex concept to grasp, so I will use some real life examples. But, first, I need to make sure you know that just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong or illogical. For example, if I tried to show a small child that log1 = 0, although they wouldn't understand it, that doesn't make it incorrect. Now that that's out of the way...

Christianity Claims that the Trinity is:
A) Made up of One God who is composed of Three different persons.
B) The three different persons all exist simultaneously, and can act independently of each other.
C) The three different persons are The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit.
D) There is only One God.

GOD: Father, Son, Holy Spirit

Now, let me give you examples of other trinities (non-Holy ones) which naturally exist in nature.

TIME: Past, Present, Future
SPACE: Height, Depth, Width
MATTER: Gas, Liquid, Solid

As the Trinitarian doctrine maintains, each of the persons of the Godhead is distinct, yet they are all each, by nature, divine. The same idea can be presented in the above examples. With time, for example, the past is not the same as the present, which is not the same as the future. Each is simultaneous (according to some time theoriests). Yet, they are not three 'times,' but one. That is, they all share the same nature: time.

With space, height is distinct from width, which is not the same as depth, which is is not the same as height. Yet, they are not three 'spaces,' but one. That is, they all share the same nature: space.

With matter, solid is not the same as liquid, which is not the same as gas, which is not the same as solid. Yet, they are not three 'matters,' but one. That is, they all share the same nature: matter.

Note that there are three sets of threes. In other words, there is a trinity of trinities. If we were to look at the universe and notice these qualities within it, is it really so difficult to imagine that God can be a Trinity of persons? Furthermore, is it fair to say that this "trinity of trinities" are the fingerprints of God upon His creation? I think so.

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse," (Rom. 1:20).
Of course, there are always people who will say that this is ridiculous. Perhaps it is. But if it is, it is up to them to demonstrate why it cannot be true. If we see the analogy of the Trinity within the nature, why is it so difficult to believe that God could be the Trinity as well?