Hi everybody, I am new on here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JayCee

Aug 10, 2023
Hi everybody, I am JayCee and a new member. I am looking forward to connecting with you. I have always felt the presence of Jesus but have not always lived the lifestyle. Over the years my faith has turned to knowing, so want to keep my knowing strong with your experiences. I like the Bible saying "iron sharpens iron" and want us to support, encourage, educate and break bread with one another. I will be glad to hear from you.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Hi everybody, I am JayCee and a new member. I am looking forward to connecting with you. I have always felt the presence of Jesus but have not always lived the lifestyle. Over the years my faith has turned to knowing, so want to keep my knowing strong with your experiences. I like the Bible saying "iron sharpens iron" and want us to support, encourage, educate and break bread with one another. I will be glad to hear from you.
Hi, JayCee, and welcome.

When it comes to the Christian faith, "knowing" is what it is all about.

Jesus said:

John 17:3

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

I pray that this type of intimate "knowing" ever increases in your life.

I noticed that your "spiritual status" says "unsure". May your time spent here help to remove any uncertainty.

God bless you.

listenyoumustAll

Jul 22, 2021
Welcome friend .I look forward to edifying and being edified also .may the Grace of God help you abide in him richly .God bless

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

19bba863ce2f20225c3fd74871606a44--the-bible - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"It is with hope you come to 'learn' that which may not be known of.
Spiritual 'discipline' being learned from acting upon spiritual 'principles'."

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Greetings JayCee and welcome to our fellowship here at Christian Chat. We are glad that you have joined us and look forward to seeing you in the forums. :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Jesus said:

John 17:3

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

John 17:2-3~ You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, Whom You have sent.:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you joining the Forums with us and hope you'll jump in when you're ready. Love the UK where my favorite show is filmed. God bless & hope to see you around!

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Welcome to cc ☺️ So thankful you are here

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Aug 21, 2023
Opps
https://biblehub.com/nkjv/proverbs/27.htm

Aug 21, 2023
Kansas I s that not were the God I going to Kill Everyone because there are Gays Church, Came From?

I misspoke God is Going to KIll Everyone Because they are Gays.

God has been around a long time., I do think your Sexual Preference Effects Him.

Aug 21, 2023
That guy said,
I ALLOW GOD to do this to ME, LOL, LOL, LOL

Aug 21, 2023
How Powerful are you that you ALLOW GOD to do things?

Aug 21, 2023
Freaking DUde YOU ALLOW GOD,
You Got GOD Barking to Your as Say Speak.

Aug 21, 2023
I just said many Prayeys, none of my prayers had me as the GOD.