Hi everybody I'm abusive!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Is it just me, or is there some really strange responses on here?

K

Kim82

A fitting response: IMG_20200316_093613_386.JPG I had to borrow this one:LOL:

K

Kim82

Yeah that title may not be totally accurate, I'm not quite certain yet. I might just be co-dependent with narcissistic coodies. What I can tell you for sure is that I am a recluse and have never had a healthy relationship... and I am 43. Have a great day!
Don't be afraid of getting professional help. As you are not a mental health expert you may not be able to tell what exactly your issues are. So please get help, but be sure to put God first.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yeah that title may not be totally accurate, I'm not quite certain yet. I might just be co-dependent with narcissistic coodies. What I can tell you for sure is that I am a recluse and have never had a healthy relationship... and I am 43. Have a great day!
Based on your OP I can understand why you have never had a healthy relationship. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Mar 19, 2020
Hey Jedosan. Jesus will show you how to have a healthy relationship. Peace and love from New Zealand.

H

Heart_Melody

the thing about figuring out the right direction, you have to know where you presently are. so you have to be able to map - you need some sort of origin, and some sort of destination, and you have to be able to describe your position in terms of those. those are really the hard parts; once you have them, calculating a vector becomes little more than filling in the blanks of an abstract expression of those things.
Wow I had my first counsling session today and he said the EXACT same thing! You gotta have the map to get to where you are going. You can't just study the kings in the old testament when there is something specifically you are trying to accomplish (And - studying the kings of the old testament isn't a bad thing... But when you are hurting - it might not be helpful...)

haha cool - I like when God confirms things - also this being said: ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR? Because if you are you should give me a chocolate bar for guessing :) hehe

Blessings

H

Heart_Melody

Hello there :)
Welcome to the chat. Glad you made your way here and glad you are being transparent.

blessings

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Wow I had my first counsling session today and he said the EXACT same thing! You gotta have the map to get to where you are going. You can't just study the kings in the old testament when there is something specifically you are trying to accomplish (And - studying the kings of the old testament isn't a bad thing... But when you are hurting - it might not be helpful...)

haha cool - I like when God confirms things - also this being said: ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR? Because if you are you should give me a chocolate bar for guessing :) hehe

Blessings
yay!
He used me to bless you!

no, not a counselor -- a mathematician ;)
after a certain point in my education we stopped calling F(x) = y a 'function' and started calling it a 'map'
F 'maps' x to y

truth is true :D

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
yay!
He used me to bless you!

after a certain point in my education we stopped calling F(x) = y a 'function' and started calling it a 'map'
F 'maps' x to y

YO, where's her chocolate bar?!! lol

H

Heart_Melody

yay!
He used me to bless you!

F 'maps' x to y

Can I still have a chocolate bar? XD

Haha how cool! I never was much into math - I think I made one of my college math teachers cry once because I argued with him why my way couldn't ALSO be an option - I GOT an answer after all! And I showed HOW I got it too. So he should give me points for that. And he said "Your way is wrong." And I said "Says who? A bunch of boring people without imagination? I like my answer much more".

I was a bad girl. lol

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Can I still have a chocolate bar? XD

Haha how cool! I never was much into math - I think I made one of my college math teachers cry once because I argued with him why my way couldn't ALSO be an option - I GOT an answer after all! And I showed HOW I got it too. So he should give me points for that. And he said "Your way is wrong." And I said "Says who? A bunch of boring people without imagination? I like my answer much more".

I was a bad girl. lol

there could be an infinite number of ways to prove something - i've never seen a proof that there's only one proof of anything

:)

Ferrero-Rocher-truffels.jpg