Hi everyone :) I’m new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 25, 2021
I’m new here and don’t really know how to use this. I would like to connect to fellow Christians and talk about how amazing our God is. I would love to Bible study and learn more!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I’m new here and don’t really know how to use this. I would like to connect to fellow Christians and talk about how amazing our God is. I would love to Bible study and learn more!
Since you have created your own thread and wrote an introductory OP (original poster or original poster) I would say that you are off to a good start in learning how to navigate and participate on this site in the forums. You will find ample opportunity to connect with other Christians, talking about the love God and to study the bible and learn more. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You are doing great thus far, sister Monika!:):coffee: Just keep puttering around wit 'dem buttons! Get lots of points for blowing things up!:LOL:

Seriously, a warm welcome to CC. Feel free to ask lots of questions right here if you want. Give it a couple days. It gets easier. We love you, and Jesus loves you even more!

God is amazing indeed! PTL!

Apr 20, 2021
Welcome, God bless! :)

BigSky2021

Apr 23, 2021
Welcome Moinka! You've been blessed to have found CC, it's a great community!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so happy you are joining the fellowship here at CC:) God bless you!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Monika, and welcome to CChat :) I'm glad that you found us and have joined in the discussions with us!

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Apr 25, 2021
Thank you to everyone for welcoming me :)
I prayed to God to be surrounded by more Christians and I’m so glad I came across this site.
I became a Christian just before my youngest child’s 1st birthday about 4 weeks ago. God opened my eyes one night that he is the answer I have been searching for and ever since then I have been none stop watching videos, studying His word and praying to God. Ever since I became a Christian and been born again my mind is being renewed day by day and I see things clearer now and I cannot wait to learn more and be closer to God ✝️
Thank you all 🙂

L

Live4Him

I prayed to God to be surrounded by more Christians and I’m so glad I came across this site.
I became a Christian just before my youngest child’s 1st birthday about 4 weeks ago. God opened my eyes one night that he is the answer I have been searching for and ever since then I have been none stop watching videos, studying His word and praying to God. Ever since I became a Christian and been born again my mind is being renewed day by day and I see things clearer now and I cannot wait to learn more and be closer to God ✝️
Thank you all 🙂
Well, first of all, welcome into the family of God through Jesus Christ.

Secondly, welcome to this website.

May God bless your time here.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you all 🙂
That is awesome! Welcome to the family :D

The Gospel of John (2003 Full Movie) [HD]

One of my fave movies :D I have watched it many times ;)

You may also benefit from the Alpha Course videos.

Kind of like a crash course in Christianity, jam packed with info through
a format where random people are asked various questions about God
interspersed with extremely knowledgeable people weighing in on
multiple historical and Biblical matters pertaining to faith :)

There are ten videos total :)

Apr 25, 2021
Thank you 😊
I watched The Gospel of John last week and love it!
I will watch the other videos tonight. I’m eager to continue learning, I appreciate it!

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Thank you all 🙂
welcome sis ... I pray you will find a place in a fellowship also. God will find a corner for you. :)

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Hey Monika :) welcome.

I hope you enjoy using the site, the “bible study” can get a bit intense here as there are a lot of strong views held by some and they don’t always agree - but other than that this is a great place to be :) lots of lovely people and plenty of chances to get to know folks - on the less intense threads :)

Looking forward to your posts :)

Apr 25, 2021
Hey Monika :) welcome.

I hope you enjoy using the site, the “bible study” can get a bit intense here as there are a lot of strong views held by some and they don’t always agree - but other than that this is a great place to be :) lots of lovely people and plenty of chances to get to know folks - on the less intense threads :)

Looking forward to your posts :)
Thank you! As a new believer I have so many questions about prayer, God, life ect i posted a thread about prayer this afternoon and it’s waiting approval. If you or anyone can personal message me so I can connect to Christians and I am able to ask random questions about Christianity throughout the day that would be great 😊

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Thank you! As a new believer I have so many questions about prayer, God, life ect i posted a thread about prayer this afternoon and it’s waiting approval. If you or anyone can personal message me so I can connect to Christians and I am able to ask random questions about Christianity throughout the day that would be great 😊
Only paid up members can do private message and unfortunately the link for new members to pay is broken - So I can’t private message you :( existing members might be able to. You can reply to a pm is it’s from an existing member from what I have been told :)

Otherwise feel free to post on my profile wall or whatever it’s called and I will be sure to keep an eye out for you. It isn’t private but it’s at least a more direct Way to chat :)

Apr 25, 2021
Only paid up members can do private message and unfortunately the link for new members to pay is broken - So I can’t private message you :( existing members might be able to. You can reply to a pm is it’s from an existing member from what I have been told :)

Otherwise feel free to post on my profile wall or whatever it’s called and I will be sure to keep an eye out for you. It isn’t private but it’s at least a more direct Way to chat :)
Oh really 🙁 so do I post on threads and reply’s on threads or join in discussions on here? I have a questions about why is it important to pray for others? I know Jesus Himself prayed to our Father in heaven, but I feel like God knows the bigger picture and what is best for people and things are done in his divine timing. So I wonder why or how he will answer my prayers as whatever I pray for might not be at peoples best interest at this point in their journey towards God ect