hi everyone, I'm New...My anme is Ruth in coastal cali' :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter RUTHINCALIFORNIA
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello Ruth, welcome to CC. I hope you will feel at home here and meet lots of like-minded folks. I look forward to reading some of your posts. God bless you. :)
 

This is posted in the "conspiracy forum"....
so I'll have to assume there is controversy surrounding your claims.

Maybe your name isn't really Ruth.
Maybe you aren't really from Cali.
Maybe you aren't really new.
And maybe, just maybe... you aren't even real.

I don't know what your angle is, but I can smell a conspiracy a mile away.
: )
 
This is posted in the "conspiracy forum"....
so I'll have to assume there is controversy surrounding your claims.

Maybe your name isn't really Ruth.
Maybe you aren't really from Cali.
Maybe you aren't really new.
And maybe, just maybe... you aren't even real.

I don't know what your angle is, but I can smell a conspiracy a mile away.
: )

The vibe I am picking up is that we are dealing with a virtual reality situation.