Hi everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephc
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stephc

Guest
Hi everyone

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I'm new here... not sure how this works yet.
 
Hello Stephanie - (My night has turned to day: :cool: smile), I want to welcome you, and look forward to your story, (your testimony). May God richly Bless you here. Be patient, it just takes time to get it all here, but you will - feel free to ask questions. There is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb answers. :rolleyes:. My name his Dan.
 
Right now you are in the forums. To go to live chats click on Chat Now on the top of the page in the middle. When I first joined I just started clicking on things to see what happens. It was a little confusing at first but I got the hang of it after awhile. Glad to have you join us Stephanie. Welcome to CC.