Hi Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ljs

Jan 13, 2018
Hey People :)

My name is Lynda , and I have been saved for 5 years :)
Was raised in a very " Baptist " home , very legalistic , and always thought of God as a mean judge who was waiting for me to mess up so he could hammer me .
I was confused about salvation , asked " Jesus into my heart " numerous times , without ever really understanding the Gospel that saves us ( 1st Cor. 1-4 )
I rebelled ( of course ) and lived my life till in my 50's , when I really started to think about eternal things
I started to really look at creation , and realized , that there was no way that our world , and everything in it , came from nothing !!
I asked God to show me the truth , was he really real ?? Did he even exist ??
From there , my journey has been well , amazing !!!!
I was saved 5 yrs ago at age 53 , after trusting in CHRIST ALONE for my salvation
I have been learning and growing ever since :)
God has been so wonderful and patient with me and so very loving !!!
Hope to get to know some of you here on this site !!

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Based on your introduction I believe that you're going to fit right in here. It is good of you to trust in Christ alone for your salvation as Jesus died for our sins. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

ljs

Jan 13, 2018
Hey People :)

My name is Lynda , and I have been saved for 5 years :)
Was raised in a very " Baptist " home , very legalistic , and always thought of God as a mean judge who was waiting for me to mess up so he could hammer me .
I was confused about salvation , asked " Jesus into my heart " numerous times , without ever really understanding the Gospel that saves us ( 1st Cor. 1-4 )
I rebelled ( of course ) and lived my life till in my 50's , when I really started to think about eternal things
I started to really look at creation , and realized , that there was no way that our world , and everything in it , came from nothing !!
I asked God to show me the truth , was he really real ?? Did he even exist ??
From there , my journey has been well , amazing !!!!
I was saved 5 yrs ago at age 53 , after trusting in CHRIST ALONE for my salvation
I have been learning and growing ever since :)
God has been so wonderful and patient with me and so very loving !!!
Hope to get to know some of you here on this site !!
oops , 1st corinthians 15 1-4 :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Lynda, we are very glad to have you with us at Christian Chat. There are many members here from Ontario. Ontario is such a beautiful province. We hope you find many friends here and look forward to your posts and friendship. Welcome.

ljs

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the Welcome !!!!

Feb 7, 2018
Hi. Welcome. Thx for sharing your story. I've always thought it is interesting how we all have a different journey in faith. I think church is a good foundation but we should always study on our own. Don't feel bad because we are all human and we see things differently as we learn, grow and develop in the Lord.