Hi, Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, my name is Brad. I have been a Christian since 2008. I love learning and talking about our Lord and savior and hope to make new friends here.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Brad :) I hope you will enjoy your time here.God bless you

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Brad, welcome to CC. We are glad to have you here, a place of fellowship, prayer, and networking :)

See you around the forums!

Blessings ❤️ A8C70D39-CB32-4CA2-97B0-A5CC598AF5F1.jpeg

Aug 14, 2018
Hi Brad, welcome to CC. We are glad to have you here, a place of fellowship, prayer, and networking :)

See you around the forums!

Blessings ❤️ View attachment 186693
Hi Mel and thanks for the nice welcome. I love the scripture you posted. I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Hi, my name is Brad. I have been a Christian since 2008. I love learning and talking about our Lord and savior and hope to make new friends here.
Hey Brad, Welcome to CC. it is Great that you love learning and talking about the LORD and making new friends.:) :)We do too. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I think you will be blessed. Don't be a stranger.

Aug 14, 2018
Hey Brad, Welcome to CC. it is Great that you love learning and talking about the LORD and making new friends.:):)We do too. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I think you will be blessed. Don't be a stranger.
Thanks MrH, I hope to see you around in the forums.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hello and welcome to cc Brad... I hope you enjoy your stay here and be part of our wonderful cc family! :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Brad 😊 Good afternoon :) Welcome to CC 😊 i hope you will like it here 😊

God bless you ❤

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I can't believe that I missed this intro thread somehow. Learning and talking about the Lord is what happens here. There are quite a few members that are definitely worth knowing. Perhaps God steered you to this site for a reason. Looking forward to your future posts. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Aug 14, 2018
I can't believe that I missed this intro thread somehow. Learning and talking about the Lord is what happens here. There are quite a few members that are definitely worth knowing. Perhaps God steered you to this site for a reason. Looking forward to your future posts. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
Thanks tourist, I have already enjoyed posting with you, and I've met another really cool person who I like chatting with as well. So it's already be a good experience for me here.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thanks tourist, I have already enjoyed posting with you, and I've met another really cool person who I like chatting with as well. So it's already be a good experience for me here.
I'm glad that you met a nice person to chat with. When I first joined the site I met a nice person too right away and ended up marrying her. After awhile I believe that God can give one discernment to tell who is genuine and who is phony and doesn't really care about anyone other than themselves. You can learn a lot about a person from their post history and forum decorum and you become known as well. I would say, based on your posts that you are off to a very good start and I enjoy very much reading your posts.