Hi Everyone!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 24, 2019
Hi Everyone! I'm new here & May God keep Blessing us all 🙏❤

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Another Kiwi has joined us and that is good! Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad that you are with us and hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. Warm greetings coming your way and may God bless you. :)

P.S. New Zealand such a beautiful place.

Aug 24, 2019
Another Kiwi has joined us and that is good! Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad that you are with us and hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. Warm greetings coming your way and may God bless you. :)

God Bless you

God Bless!! you for your warm welcome, thank you! And yes our Country is very aesthetically beautiful.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome and blessings to you too <3

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, friend. I hope you’ll find this space encouraging in your walk. Blessings to you!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Glad you joined us, sister from NZ, God bless!

Aug 24, 2019
Hi Everyone! I'm new here & May God keep Blessing us all 🙏❤
Wow Guys!! Thank yous all kindly for your warm and kind welcomes to this community. Ive been exploring this site and all of the different and wondrous forums on here and at a time where my own brethren is falling apart, it's been beautiful to find so many likened souls and to keep recieving Gods food.
Thank you Everyone, it's a definate blessing and delight to be part of the Cc community ❤

Ps.. Thank yous all for the funny threads that have had me in fits of laughter.. esp. The thread re/- womens leg hair.. nothing like a good ol laugh every now and then 🤗🙌🤣😂

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Wow Guys!! Thank yous all kindly for your warm and kind welcomes to this community. Ive been exploring this site and all of the different and wondrous forums on here and at a time where my own brethren is falling apart, it's been beautiful to find so many likened souls and to keep recieving Gods food.
Thank you Everyone, it's a definate blessing and delight to be part of the Cc community ❤

Ps.. Thank yous all for the funny threads that have had me in fits of laughter.. esp. The thread re/- womens leg hair.. nothing like a good ol laugh every now and then 🤗🙌🤣😂
I missed the one about the women's leg hair, but I'm glad you are having a fun time:) Finding a good brick and mortar Church is getting harder by the day.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Let us pray, worship, and fellowship together right here and right now. Welcome, sister. God bless and keep you!