Hi, I’m a Christian virgin who is seeking someone who shares the same romantic values.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dizzychad

Aug 11, 2019
It seems so hard to find someone like me. I think the Bible is pretty straightforward on explaining to God’s children to wait until marriage to have sex, but, in the twenty first century it seems to be a sin churches just accept. I feel hurt by the woman who chooses to not wait for me as I wait for her. Second only to my faith in Christ, my virginity is my greatest accomplishment thanks to God. It seems so worthless though in the eyes of so many Christian women. I have made so many hard choices and sacrifices to retain it. Is there anyone else out there like me?

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
TMI for this section anyhow! Try the singles forum, and you might get responses.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It seems so hard to find someone like me. I think the Bible is pretty straightforward on explaining to God’s children to wait until marriage to have sex, but, in the twenty first century it seems to be a sin churches just accept. I feel hurt by the woman who chooses to not wait for me as I wait for her. Second only to my faith in Christ, my virginity is my greatest accomplishment thanks to God. It seems so worthless though in the eyes of so many Christian women. I have made so many hard choices and sacrifices to retain it. Is there anyone else out there like me?
Would you rather have a virgin who could care less about God to be your wife or a woman who may have made a mistake or two in the past but loves God and tries her best to be a humble servant to the Lord. I'm not sure that being a virgin would be considered an accomplishment as no one really benefits from it except perhaps your future wife if she herself is a virgin. Why would a woman have to wait for you unless you are not ready for a relationship? To me the most important part of a woman is her heart and not her past. Regardless, still being a virgin is not a bad thing at all and congrats for that. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Welcome to cc! Blessings on you chasity. I hope you find your love with like bibical values and a true love for God!. May your journey here be fruitful! Blessings!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :) This is NOT an official dating site, and it's primary purpose is to not be used as one, according to Christian Chat's mission statement.

Secondly, this is more appropriate for the Family or Singles forum, not the Introductions forum. :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

There are people like you who waited till it is the right time(marriage) 😊That is really the hardest decision to do especially these days in this fallen world where waiting is considered perfectly ridiculous..I admire your strength and patience brother and praise God without His help you can't👏
If one day you meet a woman who failed to do the same I hope you will look beyond her past and you don't love/value her any less...you will care and love her same amount with or without her shortcomings 😊

Yep that is a great accomplishment praise God use that,use your story to encourage to lift up those around you who might be struggling in ways you are not. 😊

Hello and Welcome to the family 😊

God bless you ❤

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Welcome to cc!

There are still folks who wait until marriage.
There are some who give their lives to Christ later in life, so perhaps they didn’t wait.
Others have gone through a divorce. Some are widow(er)s.

Praise God for those who wait. Praise God for those who surrendered and now have a renewed mind in Christ.

Keep our eyes on Jesus. He never disappoints.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I'm in the same boat as you dude. At least physically...Mentally definitely not. Spiritually, idk how the Lord sees me.

I know think they way that Jesus talked about adultery is very important and that if it's the Lord that effected that in your life it isn't really anything that "you" did. Unless you had a Joseph experience...I've had a few but I know that wasn't me, it was the Lord telling me to run and I did, but I did entertain and allow things into my heart that even to this day are still there unfortunately :(

I'm at the point where I think it can get out of balance and create a fear of being around women and you can sort of "closet" yourself to romantic relationships in general. Or a sense of entitlement.

If you post this in the appropriate forum I can share a little bit more but basically the only time I bring it up is if someone else does. Or if I need a "credibility card" for my commitment to what the Lord has said when people think I'm so new to this just because I have doubts or frustrations. Yes I'm frustrated that I'm single...yes I'm frustrated on silence on that issue...and it does raise questions.

Just be considerate of younger users. I DO feel your pain on the issue and resonate with pretty much everything you said. It is a tough topic in churches and it produces anger and whataboutism in me at times...but it's not about others it's about you and the Lord although for some reason I think you know that :p

Anyway man, welcome to the forums. I would encourage you to be clandestine about certain things. You can use physical intimacy instead of "sex". People know how to read between the lines...Just keep praying and seeking. I sincerely hope that it's in the Lord's plan...alls I'm sayin'

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and you landed at the right place for good dialogue, God bless!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Do it for God, not for women or the modern 'church'. Yes, there are others. You will meet them someday. Welcome to CC. Go on the strength of God. God bless you. Be kind to others who were not able to stand alone as you have.