Hi! I’m Kelly from Ohio

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Kelly! It is really good to have you with us. Hopefully you will find many nice people here and have good fellowship with them. We look forward to hearing from you.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Kelly. I hope you find this space helpful and encouraging. God bless you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I’m really hoping to find true fellowship with my brothers and sisters in the Lord.😊
True fellowship with brothers and sisters in the Lord is what happens here. Looking forward to getting to know you through your posts. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

ITrustGod

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Kelly! It is really good to have you with us. Hopefully you will find many nice people here and have good fellowship with them. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you! I’m excited to have found this Christian chat!! I’m a slow learner tho when trying to navigate my way around, 😂

S

Sherril

Wow ITrustGod i love you nic...welcome to Christian Chat ......May God lead you and direct you in all His ways by His hand through His Spirit....glad your here...blessings in Jesus name...love in Christ Sherril..:)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I’m really hoping to find true fellowship with my brothers and sisters in the Lord.😊
Hello and welcome to CC. Glad to have you here. See you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ A2D19FFB-562B-4D24-9A85-EC9D743F92EB.jpeg

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Hello kabayan 'sorry diko nakita to :( Bisaya ako at sa Visayas ako lumaki pero nasa Taguig City na kami ngayon. Parents and siblings ko na iba nasa Metro Manila na. Alam ko nabati kita noong bago ka dito 😊 kala ko dika Pilipino 😉 Pilipino ka ba?

Blessings!
Hey, I had no idea you spoke another language!! Neato!! and it seems that you are from the Philipines, is that correct?

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
ITrustGod said:

I think you have definitely come to the right place to find what you are desiring!!