Hi, I am new here. :-)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello @Jillintx, welcome to CChat. As for how to begin, I think you've already done that, so congratulations on a great beginning and I look forward to talking with you out on the other boards as well :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5​
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body ​
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.​
​
 
Hi, I am new here. Not sure how to begin.
Hi Jillintx and welcome to Christian Chat. We bumped into each other in one of the threads already, but I wanted to officially say hi in the welcome thread.

May God Bless you with Grace, humor, Wisdom and thought provoking conversations and what ever other Good things he would Bless you with both here and in your personal life. 🙂
 
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade