Hi I need a serious, and advance Discussion thread with a real challenge.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

I will tell you how to know if you're dealing with a true teacher. True teacher is very rare, and true teacher are always being persecuted. A true teacher will not tell you what to do, but it will teach you how to know God better. A true teacher will teach you how to depend on the Lord, and how to get to know God, and how to trust the Lord. A true teacher will not judge you, and a true teacher will lead you straight to God, and a true teacher will teach you how to listen to God, and how to serve the Lord.

A true teacher understand that God works differently for everybody, and a true teacher will not tell you what you have heard is wrong it will tell you just keep seeing the Lord, and trust on him, and the teacher will say do not listen to me, nor anybody only trust in God.
nothing above is scriptural

absolutely nothing whatsoever

7seasrekeyed

If you seriously doubt, you then do not believe the Lords Word/s.

right

well when you drive down the road, next time you do, watch out for flying mountains

how many mountains did Jesus cause to fly through the air?

it is ridiculous to state things like 'God can do anything' and believe He would do stupid meaningless things

remember all the miracles He did for the Israelites and they forgot them and how He delivered them out of Egypt

remember Jesus said an adulterous and wicked generation seeks after signs

what is the sign of Jonah? that is the sign Jesus gave

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
right

well when you drive down the road, next time you do, watch out for flying mountains

how many mountains did Jesus cause to fly through the air?

it is ridiculous to state things like 'God can do anything' and believe He would do stupid meaningless things

remember all the miracles He did for the Israelites and they forgot them and how He delivered them out of Egypt

remember Jesus said an adulterous and wicked generation seeks after signs

what is the sign of Jonah? that is the sign Jesus gave
By claiming you do not believe there will never be anyone who will be able to tell a mountain to move, and it will then do so; I then guess you also do not believe the sun remained in its same place as the bible indicates it having occurred a couple of times.
Whether the earth ceased from rotating, or the suns trajectory was offset, either would be a far greater physical act than simply moving a mountain.

Nov 12, 2015
I also have been banned/blacklisted from another site "bibleforurms.org", for having suggested in my OP "Prophesies other than from the bible" that some music from the 60's and 70's seem to have accurately prophesied events occurring today.
Pretty sure that's the one I got banned from too, for mocking benny hinn. It was truly Amazzin'! :D

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
If the Lord says that they who believe in Him will do even greater works than He did; I then believe the Lords Word, and I don't try to come up with some kind of excuse for why I'm not doing any of these or greater miracles. As such, I recognize I am of little faith, insufficient in belief on Him, in order to do the works/miracles and even greater works/miracles that He did.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Dec 28, 2016
By claiming you do not believe there will never be anyone who will be able to tell a mountain to move, and it will then do so; I then guess you also do not believe the sun remained in its same place as the bible indicates it having occurred a couple of times.
Whether the earth ceased from rotating, or the suns trajectory was offset, either would be a far greater physical act than simply moving a mountain.
Nope. Incorrect, and I never made such a claim. Perhaps you should attempt to understand instead of going off on a tangent as you are with false accusations and assertions.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Pretty sure that's the one I got banned from too, for mocking benny hinn. It was truly Amazzin'! :D
It is amazing. One must tread lightly, and not offend some of the administrators perspectives.

7seasrekeyed

this is nonsense and gobbledegook

you do not control what God does. no one can

God will do what He will without your say and without my say so

keep guessing because you don't have a clue

7seasrekeyed

If the Lord says that they who believe in Him will do even greater works than He did; I then believe the Lords Word, and I don't try to come up with some kind of excuse for why I'm not doing any of these or greater miracles. As such, I recognize I am of little faith, insufficient in belief on Him, in order to do the works/miracles and even greater works/miracles that He did.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

what are the greater works and how many have YOU done?

don't throw scripture around. and don't blame faith. Jesus said faith as a grain of mustard seed

what was He talking about?

Jesus also said that adulterous and wicked people seek after signs, how does that effect what you say?

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
what are the greater works and how many have YOU done?

don't throw scripture around. and don't blame faith. Jesus said faith as a grain of mustard seed

what was He talking about?

Jesus also said that adulterous and wicked people seek after signs, how does that effect what you say?
Did you read through my post when asking me what are the greater works and how many have I done?
I claimed that since I see myself not doing any of the works/miracles, or greater works/miracles that the Lord did, which He said they who believe on Him would do; that I then recognize myself of little/insufficient faith on Christ in order to accomplish these works/miracles.
To claim otherwise, makes Christ a liar.

Dec 28, 2016
luigi, with all due respect, you need to graduate from knowing what Jesus said to knowing what he meant. The latter isn't disbelief as you misconstrue it to be.

7seasrekeyed

Did you read through my post when asking me what are the greater works and how many have I done?
I claimed that since I see myself not doing any of the works/miracles, or greater works/miracles that the Lord did, which He said they who believe on Him would do; that I then recognize myself of little/insufficient faith on Christ in order to accomplish these works/miracles.
To claim otherwise, makes Christ a liar.

you don't need to do anything to actually understand what Jesus was saying

and you also do not need to be dramatic such as saying claiming otherwise would make Jesus a liar

there is no magic in scripture and understanding is crucial

what greater works do you suppose Jesus was talking about?

and do not suppose that if you ask anything in Jesus name means you can ask for wrong things and still get them because you used Jesus name. some people think that is what it means but that is not at all what it means

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Preacher4trut,
If you claim that I need to graduate in better comprehending the Lords Word, where the Lord states: they who believe on Him will do the same works/miracles, and even greater works/ miracles than He did, does not mean what I claimed it means; maybe then you should provide us with your interpretation to what it means, rather than simply cast dispersion's.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
you don't need to do anything to actually understand what Jesus was saying

and you also do not need to be dramatic such as saying claiming otherwise would make Jesus a liar

there is no magic in scripture and understanding is crucial

what greater works do you suppose Jesus was talking about?

and do not suppose that if you ask anything in Jesus name means you can ask for wrong things and still get them because you used Jesus name. some people think that is what it means but that is not at all what it means
I've repeated this, and you seem unable, or unwilling to accept the truth.
The works that Jesus did are the miracles He did. They who believe on Him will do the same miracles and even greater miracles that He did. This is what Jesus said. As such, with no one doing the same miracles or greater miracles than those Jesus did, I then recognize that we do not believe on Him. This is the only way to keep Jesus' statement true.

Dec 28, 2016
luigi, since you are apparently unwilling and devoid of seeking out the meaning of Jesus, any facilitation on my part will only be rejected in ignorance and ridiculed as unbelief.

Self-discovery may help you immensely via study and insight from several others.

7seasrekeyed

I've repeated this, and you seem unable, or unwilling to accept the truth.
The works that Jesus did are the miracles He did. They who believe on Him will do the same miracles and even greater miracles that He did. This is what Jesus said. As such, with no one doing the same miracles or greater miracles than those Jesus did, I then recognize that we do not believe on Him. This is the only way to keep Jesus' statement true.
luigi, the only motive I have in posting in this absurd thread, is to counter the nonsense posted by the op

again, what are the GREATER miracles?

if you believe in Jesus, and I believe that you do, then you should be doing miracles if that is what Jesus meant because Jesus said that even if you have faith the size of a grain of mustard, you can move mountains

obviously, Jesus means something other than moving a mountain from one side of the road to the other

you do not understand if you think someone does not believe Jesus if they disagree with this. how many mountains did the disciples pluck up and put somewhere else?

what about salvation luigi? what about praying in Jesus name?

Jul 23, 2018
You won't get too far by mocking the men of God.
Lester sommeral said one reason his ministry flourished was because he never mocked other ministries.
Dave Wilkerson was bad about it. His wife used to get after him.
He detested the brownsville revival. Said erroneously "it not of God". Mike brown,who was connected to Dave's church pleaded unsuccessfully for him to reconsider. It wasn't untill his brother Don came several times to brownsville,that Dave had to humble himself and admit he was wrong.
Dave died in a car crash.
Ira stamfil wrote a huge amount of the hymns found in the AOG hymnal. His wife hated his ministry and mocked him. She would stand in the back of the church and mock him. Shaking her fist and screaming at him.
One night her tantrum brought her demise. She did her dirty deed,drove off like a maniac and connected with a train. Died instantly.
Best to pray for Gods anointed.
Benny Hinn is a man of God.
Flawed and human,like you and I

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
luigi, the only motive I have in posting in this absurd thread, is to counter the nonsense posted by the op

again, what are the GREATER miracles?

if you believe in Jesus, and I believe that you do, then you should be doing miracles if that is what Jesus meant because Jesus said that even if you have faith the size of a grain of mustard, you can move mountains

obviously, Jesus means something other than moving a mountain from one side of the road to the other

you do not understand if you think someone does not believe Jesus if they disagree with this. how many mountains did the disciples pluck up and put somewhere else?

what about salvation luigi? what about praying in Jesus name?
7seasrekeyed, I like the topic of this thread and the op.
I also am waiting to see something more than the common lethargy seen in today's Christianity.
Faith on Christ is more than simply believing Him being God's Son.
The devils know/believe as much.
Believing on Christ is to believe what He believed in: love, truth, justice, mercy, humility, peace, etc.
I believe that they who wholeheartedly believe on what Christ believed on, will then do the works/miracles and greater works/miracles of Christ.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
luigi, since you are apparently unwilling and devoid of seeking out the meaning of Jesus, any facilitation on my part will only be rejected in ignorance and ridiculed as unbelief.

Self-discovery may help you immensely via study and insight from several others.
And thus, no further progression into the Lords Way; maintaining the same old ice cold status quo.