Hi, I'm Beth. I will be 41 years old next month, a widowed with one child. I would like to meet other Christians online for Christian discussion.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Hi Beth. I am sorry for your loss. I am widowed also. I hope you have been able to work through your grief.
I am new here myself.

G

Godsgirl83

Hi Beth. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome Beth! There is going to be a loooong line forming in your isle! Choose carefully :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are quite a few single parents here so please know that you are not alone in this. I was a widower too when I joined 5 years ago and have to say that this site has been a tremendous blessing for me and pray that this is true for you as well. There are also many members who reside in your country so please feel right at home here. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Beth. I am sorry for your loss. I am widowed also. I hope you have been able to work through your grief.
I am new here myself.
Glad to have you onboard with us too. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Yeahh...hehe

Ohh and to be more specific...you should quote the post you're replying to... Basically, you click the "Reply" button underneath their post....just to make things easier :)
Yes. Amen to that. Neglecting to do so can lead to some very embarrassing situations. Especially when to are trying to navigate through a barrel of squirrels like this one :)

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Looking for that special someone:

I'm 97, fat, and bald, with a bad heart, bad knees, bad eyes, bad lungs, bad hearing, a bit of dandruff, allergies to sunlight, fresh fruits, and fast music, and I have a relatively small case of herpes (it rarely flares up).

But I still have a good sense of humor and 3 of my original teeth.

I have 32 grandchildren, and very few of them are in jail.

I would love to meet a frisky young girl in her 40s or 50s.

Please send pics.
(Don't wear anything sexy unless you tell me in advance... I have to change my pacemaker settings.)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Looking for that special someone:

I'm 97, fat, and bald, with a bad heart, bad knees, bad eyes, bad lungs, bad hearing, a bit of dandruff, allergies to sunlight, fresh fruits, and fast music, and I have a relatively small case of herpes (it rarely flares up).

But I still have a good sense of humor and 3 of my original teeth.

I have 32 grandchildren, and very few of them are in jail.

I would love to meet a frisky young girl in her 40s or 50s.

Please send pics.
(Don't wear anything sexy unless you tell me in advance... I have to change my pacemaker settings.)

Hang on Max, got a BIG upgrade coming at us real soon brother! Think there will be some frisky one's over there? :)