Hi, I'm Clementine!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Clementine13

Member
May 28, 2017
65
4
0
Yes, I know the song exists, and yes I've heard it before, haha.

Anyways, My name is Clementine! I'm 13 years old and live in Florida. My family got into a lot of trouble with the wrong kind of crowd when I was a child and I was able to escape from a pretty grizzly situation. Since then I have found a friend named Michael who talked with me and helped me every chance we got to talk. I want to devote as much time as I can to helping others learn (Especially young people who are still confused about who and what they are) and promote good, healthy, thinking for all of us so we can praise God with a smile on our faith and happiness in our hearts.

I love God with all that I am, and he has done wonders for Pastor Michael and Me in more ways than I could possibly comprehend. I'll be on the Teen forums a lot, but if anyone ever wants to chat or has any questions about anything, Good ol' Clem is here for you :).
God bless you all!
 
I live in Florida too and so do a lot of the other members. I am certainly glad that you love God the way that you do and want to encourage and help those that are close to your age. You have a very nice and unique name. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
I live in Florida too and so do a lot of the other members. I am certainly glad that you love God the way that you do and want to encourage and help those that are close to your age. You have a very nice and unique name. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Aw thanks! Florida seems to be a good Christian state for some reason, haha. But yeah, everyone needs guidance at some point. I did. I'm just doing my best to make sure they get it.
 
It seems to me that you are on the right path with God. I have lived in many states but my favorite is sunny Florida. There are good people everywhere but sometimes you may need God's help in finding them. Stay close to God, say your prayers, read your bible and you will do well in life. You are already off to a great start. God Bless You.
 
lol i avoid the teen forums

im gettin old... ish



but welcome to cc

glad to see a young believer

God did well grabbin you early
 
Yes, I know the song exists, and yes I've heard it before, haha.

Anyways, My name is Clementine! I'm 13 years old and live in Florida. My family got into a lot of trouble with the wrong kind of crowd when I was a child and I was able to escape from a pretty grizzly situation. Since then I have found a friend named Michael who talked with me and helped me every chance we got to talk. I want to devote as much time as I can to helping others learn (Especially young people who are still confused about who and what they are) and promote good, healthy, thinking for all of us so we can praise God with a smile on our faith and happiness in our hearts.

I love God with all that I am, and he has done wonders for Pastor Michael and Me in more ways than I could possibly comprehend. I'll be on the Teen forums a lot, but if anyone ever wants to chat or has any questions about anything, Good ol' Clem is here for you :).
God bless you all!

Hey! Lil sister Clementine :) welcome to CC :-) you made me remember my teacher when I was Grade 6 :) My teacher asked the whole class to sing that song before he start his lesson :D We will going to sing that song "0h,my darling Clementine "everyday :D yayyy memories!!!! Thank you :)

Hope to see you around!

God bless you!
 
Last edited:
Hey! Lil sister Clementine :) welcome to CC :-) you made me remember my teacher when I was Grade 6 :) My teacher asked the whole class to sing that song before he start his lesson :D We will going to sing that song "0h,my darling Clementine "everyday :D yayyy memories!!!! Thank you :)

Hope to see you around!

God bless you!

Ooh there it isnt, someone HAD to mention the song. Haha but yeah, thanks for the gretting!
 
Hello Clementine and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

I'm so glad to hear that you love God with all that you are and God bless you! :)