Hi Im in need of some friends.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRJ55
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DRJ55

Guest
Hi ya all. I would like to make some christian friends. You see I don't get out much. Except to go to the store or to church. Im mostly stuck at home helping take care of my family. And by family I mean my mom, dad, grandma, and my two younger sisters. Though I also have two older brothers and one older sister but they don't live with us. And by taking care I mean doing the cooking, cleaning, sewing, and helping care for all the pets. We have 3 birds and 3 dogs. One bird and one dog are mine. My mom has her little dog. Each of my younger sisters has there own bird. And last we have my oldest brothers dog.
So as you can see I do a lot around our house. Oh I'm not complaining or anything. I really don't mind the work. I would just like some friends my own age or close to it. You see I look younger then my age.
I really hope to make some friends here.
 
Hi ya all. I would like to make some christian friends. You see I don't get out much. Except to go to the store or to church. Im mostly stuck at home helping take care of my family. And by family I mean my mom, dad, grandma, and my two younger sisters. Though I also have two older brothers and one older sister but they don't live with us. And by taking care I mean doing the cooking, cleaning, sewing, and helping care for all the pets. We have 3 birds and 3 dogs. One bird and one dog are mine. My mom has her little dog. Each of my younger sisters has there own bird. And last we have my oldest brothers dog.
So as you can see I do a lot around our house. Oh I'm not complaining or anything. I really don't mind the work. I would just like some friends my own age or close to it. You see I look younger then my age.
I really hope to make some friends here.
*** hi from Texas...
 
Howdy DRJ. Welcome to the asylum. :D

Actually you just happened to land in the most sane part of this forum. The Singles Forum is a pretty chill place to hang. Occasionally we get a debater from the next-door Bible Discussions Forum, but most of the people here are cool.

The local sharing thread is called "Streams of Consciousness and Thought" or something like that. It's the place where we make random comments, like what most forums use a Sharing thread for. Drop in every now and then and see what everybody is up to lately.

For example, I'm about to comment in the Streams thread about spraying weeds. Then I'm gonna go spray them. Then I'll probably complain about spraying them in the Streams thread. :p
 
Why is it that you have had such a burden placed on you to take care of everyone? It sounds like that you don't have much time for yourself. There are a lot of members on this site that are worth making friends with. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
 
Hi!Sis :-) yayy you are a good woman :-) I admire you for taking care of your family. God bless you sis! Welcome to CC!
 
Howdy DRJ. Welcome to the asylum. :D

Actually you just happened to land in the most sane part of this forum. The Singles Forum is a pretty chill place to hang. Occasionally we get a debater from the next-door Bible Discussions Forum, but most of the people here are cool.

The local sharing thread is called "Streams of Consciousness and Thought" or something like that. It's the place where we make random comments, like what most forums use a Sharing thread for. Drop in every now and then and see what everybody is up to lately.

For example, I'm about to comment in the Streams thread about spraying weeds. Then I'm gonna go spray them. Then I'll probably complain about spraying them in the Streams thread. :p

lol
You are funny. And go get those weeds before they take over everything. Lol.
 
You are welcome sis :)

Good afternoon/evening :)
Actually in a chatroom we use UGT, Universal Greeting Time. See, whenever anybody comes into a chatroom and says "Good (morning, afternoon, evening, night, whatever)" a lot of people generate static about what time it is where they are. To eliminate this, UGT assumes it is "morning" whenever a person enters a chatroom and "evening" whenever a person leaves.

Thus:

"Good (ugt) morning y'all."

"Well good (ugt) night everybody."
 
Actually in a chatroom we use UGT, Universal Greeting Time. See, whenever anybody comes into a chatroom and says "Good (morning, afternoon, evening, night, whatever)" a lot of people generate static about what time it is where they are. To eliminate this, UGT assumes it is "morning" whenever a person enters a chatroom and "evening" whenever a person leaves.

Thus:

"Good (ugt) morning y'all."

"Well good (ugt) night everybody."

Hello! Lynx :-) I didn't know that yayy Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me :) I appreciate it :-) God bless you!


I just entered :-) Let me greet you good morning :-)
 
Hi ya all. I would like to make some christian friends. ...

I applaud and respect you helping your family. :o The people here will be nice to you and might even become friends. But, it is online after all.

If I was single and your age, I'd definitely take time out for myself and join the singles group at church ... just sayin'.
 
I applaud and respect you helping your family. :o The people here will be nice to you and might even become friends. But, it is online after all.

If I was single and your age, I'd definitely take time out for myself and join the singles group at church ... just sayin'.
Our church doesn't have one.
 
"Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you got to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah
You've got a friend"

Cheers zero! My mother's a big Carol King fan. Sometimes I find myself humming that song for no particular reason.