Hi! Im new here. Im Meg. Im from maine, im 15.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hiiii anyone near me my age? Looking for friends.
Stick around long enough and you'll make friends.
It's kind of like going to class early. Someone sticks their head in the door , looks around and says, nobody's here so I'll just take off. Next couple do the same. If the first just sat down and read a chapter from the text book, eventually, the class would be full of students talking. It takes a little patience and learning to talk with adults at times.ost everyone is pretty friendly except in the Bible sub forum where there's lots of debate.

It's pretty safe here too, but be careful about giving out personal information and especially if you get a PM because it could be anyone in the world.

What do you want to do before school starts again?

Aug 18, 2024
Stick around long enough and you'll make friends.
It's kind of like going to class early. Someone sticks their head in the door , looks around and says, nobody's here so I'll just take off. Next couple do the same. If the first just sat down and read a chapter from the text book, eventually, the class would be full of students talking. It takes a little patience and learning to talk with adults at times.ost everyone is pretty friendly except in the Bible sub forum where there's lots of debate.

It's pretty safe here too, but be careful about giving out personal information and especially if you get a PM because it could be anyone in the world.

What do you want to do before school starts again?
Thanks! I'm hoping to get more paintings done before then.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You make those? Wow that's super cool! They're all beautiful! I do landscape paintings mostly and charcoal drawings
Yes, thank you, and do keep in mind I am collaging, so I did not create the "ephemera" that went into the making of the panels I design, though I did try my hand at creating simple borders and frames. By ephemera I mean the elements like backgrounds, flowers, special effects, butterflies, faces, figures etc... I collect those from sites that offer them free for use in personal projects and I apply many edits to each as I add them to my "canvas" which starts out blank. I construct figures from parts, and even faces... for instance that Jesus figure had a different head/face I did not care for, so I switched it out with another... and I even re-positioned His arms, though mostly I do not construct figures representative of Him because some people find it offensive. Then again, everyone is a critic LOL

Aug 18, 2024
Yes, thank you, and do keep in mind I am collaging, so I did not create the "ephemera" that went into the making of the panels I design, though I did try my hand at creating simple borders and frames. By ephemera I mean the elements like backgrounds, flowers, special effects, butterflies, faces, figures etc... I collect those from sites that offer them free for use in personal projects and I apply many edits to each as I add them to my "canvas" which starts out blank. I construct figures from parts, and even faces... for instance that Jesus figure had a different head/face I did not care for, so I switched it out with another... and I even re-positioned His arms, though mostly I do not construct figures representative of Him because some people find it offensive. Then again, everyone is a critic LOL
That's still impressive! Always love it when people are creative when expressing their faith❤️

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That's still impressive! Always love it when people are creative when expressing their faith❤️

Thank You! God Bless You
:)
I am working on this one right now... and the change that can happen when the eyes are swapped out can
be quite dramatic (that is often the first thing I do with a face). I chose this face because she is the main
character in the K drama I have been watching recently called
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha. (<= link). I have never
posted this one before... I started it just after midnight yesterday when I should have been going to bed LOL

1724083660141.png

I have to do more work where I covered up her hand in her hair... :) ... oh! I changed her nose also :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This is a transformation I did to a face that is one of my faves:

1724084385621.png

^ Original face ^

I am working in photoshop. I learned remedial skills at my photo lab job :)

Aug 18, 2024

Thank You! God Bless You
:)
I am working on this one right now... and the change that can happen when the eyes are swapped out can
be quite dramatic (that is often the first thing I do with a face). I chose this face because she is the main
character in the K drama I have been watching recently called
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha. (<= link). I have never
posted this one before... I started it just after midnight yesterday when I should have been going to bed LOL

View attachment 266549

I have to do more work where I covered up her hand in her hair... :) ... oh! I changed her nose also :D
That looks pretty cool! 😃