I'm Patrick, first time user, I hope to find reliable guide here and to grow in the faith
Thanks dear, God bless youWelcome and nice to meet you PatrickBrowse the Forums and when you find a topic of your liking, I hope you will jump in or start a Thread of your own.. So glad the Lord led you here, God bless you!
Hopefully, and by the grace of God you will indeed grow in faith as a result of this site. Glad to have you onboard with us Patrick. Welcome to CC.I'm Patrick, first time user, I hope to find reliable guide here and to grow in the faith
Welcome, brother Patrick!I'm Patrick, first time user, I hope to find reliable guide here and to grow in the faith
ThanksHopefully, and by the grace of God you will indeed grow in faith as a result of this site. Glad to have you onboard with us Patrick. Welcome to CC.
Welcome to CC PatrickI'm Patrick, first time user, I hope to find reliable guide here and to grow in the faith