Hi, looking for friends, need support

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Debrra

Junior Member
Dec 17, 2016
11
4
3
Hello every one,

I need some help. I think my soul is tired and sick. I am alone. All my friends left and I feel on my own.
Anyone with a nice intention of any age to be friend is welcome.

Bless you
 
Welcome Debrra, I pray the Lord comforts you & fills your heart with his love. Feel free to msg anytime you need someone to talk to.
 
There are a lot of soul weary peeps on this site so please know that you are not alone. Praying that God will lead you to the friend or friends that will lift you up. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.
 
Welcome to Christian Chat, Debrra. I wouldn’t worry about losing friends. The Lord is our friend and the only one we need.
 
Hello Debrra, there are many nice people here on Christian Chat where you can learn more about God's salvation and love. And there are certainly many things that we can learn from you. Hopefully, you will find much Christian fellowship here. Welcome.
 
Hello every one,

I need some help. I think my soul is tired and sick. I am alone. All my friends left and I feel on my own.
Anyone with a nice intention of any age to be friend is welcome.

Bless you
**** God Bless --- your island looks cool---I' m in Texas...