Hi! My Brother's and Sister in Christ! I hope you well and safe now! God Bless!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 19, 2019
I'm May and fighting my faith in Christ. Its been tough for me but God has remained faithful.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I'm May and fighting my faith in Christ. Its been tough for me but God has remained faithful.
Keep fighting the good fight May! We want to be right there standing beside you the whole way. We shall overcome because our Lord and Savior already has! Welcome to CC.

1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Hi May and welcome aboard.
Don't give up, we are all fighting the good fight. The Lord is with you and will give you strength.
God Bless

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Continue to keep fighting the good fight. Yes, the struggle is real. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Stand strong! Continue to say Yes to JESUS 😇

Hi! Good morning 🤗 Welcome to CC!

God bless you ❤

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC! Glad you are here and hope you will join in on the Forums:) God bless you!

May 25, 2015
He is always faithful to you <3 I know it's tough, this road wasn't mean to be easy, but His yoke is easy!

Welcome to the forums!