Hi, My name is Shawn. I am new and a devout Christian.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oldway

New member
Aug 6, 2018
1
1
3
First, is it permitted to look for a Christian woman to have a relationship with here? May God be with you all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi! Shawn 😊Welcome to CC 😊

I can't answer your question I am not in the position to answer that 😂 but I hope you will enjoy your fellowship here with us 😊



God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist and danja
Hello Shawn, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

abd1c8b2503746ac198bb6a7c2d58c37.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: danja
Hi Shawn, welcome to CC. This is not a dating site for your reference lol but we are glad to have you here :) see you around the forums:)

Blessings ❤️3A181B29-32DC-4B45-8CE0-B18AC80EA3C5.jpeg
 
First, is it permitted to look for a Christian woman to have a relationship with here? May God be with you all.

It must be so because I met my wife here who is also a member shortly after I joined. It is best to let yourself be known first by being a frequent contributor to the forums that would provide an opportunity to show who you are and what you are about. I will say this though, there are many fine single Christian women here but very few, if any, will respond immediately to a new member they don't know. Also, it would be helpful to list your age in your profile. You will have to give your exact birthdate for your age to be listed. Glad to have you join us and may God be with you as well. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrH59
First, is it permitted to look for a Christian woman to have a relationship with here? May God be with you all.
welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for even if it's here or not. Hope you'll stick around for the fellowship. GOD bless you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade