Hi - need some advise

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

john_316

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this.
I'm new here and I was hoping to get spiritual advise and guidance from a Pastor here?
If any Pastor is free to chat, I would really appreciate if he can PM me.
Thanks

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
incase if you are someone who "try to learn everything"

to sum up heart christianity
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/to-sum-up-heart-christianity.185699/

that might help give perspective on things

and also ...

my favorite bible verses relative to situations
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/favorite-verses.185711/

let us know if you have any more questions
incase if you are someone who "try to learn everything"

to sum up heart christianity
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/to-sum-up-heart-christianity.185699/

that might help give perspective on things

and also ...

my favorite bible verses relative to situations
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/favorite-verses.185711/

let us know if you have any more questions
Ok see the little flag bookmark at top of each window click on them ,window will pop up then you name it and hit save! I'm sorry🙏🙏🌹

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, John. I hope you find this space encouraging. I’m praying that God will provide the help and guidance you need at this time.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, brother. So glad you came. I am not a Pastor, but I am a Priest...

1 Peter
2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
2:10 Which in time past [were] not a people, but [are] now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Oct 12, 2012
Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this.
I'm new here and I was hoping to get spiritual advise and guidance from a Pastor here?
If any Pastor is free to chat, I would really appreciate if he can PM me.
Thanks
Welcome to the CC glad you made it, probably need to go to the family forum or something like that! 🔥🙏

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Blessings this is the day the Lord hath made,I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!

G

Godsgirl83

Hello John! Welcome to CC.
May your heart be open and the answers/help you are seeking be brought to you!
I am always surprised :eek: (although I shouldn't be...…) when I think certain issues in my life SHOULD be answered by certain people, and yet the Lord gives me answers through the most unexpected ways!
My advice, click and read around the forums, get to know/"chat" with some people around here. You may just find what you are looking for through an "average joe" (non-pastor ;))
Blessings.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Hello John! Welcome to CC.
May your heart be open and the answers/help you are seeking be brought to you!
I am always surprised :eek: (although I shouldn't be...…) when I think certain issues in my life SHOULD be answered by certain people, and yet the Lord gives me answers through the most unexpected ways!
My advice, click and read around the forums, get to know/"chat" with some people around here. You may just find what you are looking for through an "average joe" (non-pastor ;))
Blessings.
🙏⚘

G

Godsgirl83

Hello everyone,
I am new here but I am hoping to get encouragement from you guys.
hello Butterfly! Welcome to CC. Glad to have you with us.
There is a lot of encouragement to be found here.
If you would like, you can start your own introduction thread, or a thread anywhere on the forums for what interest you. That way replies/answers won't get mixed up with John's (the OP) here.
Do not be discouraged if you do not see it right away though. ALL new threads are reviewed (pending approval) before posting. Once it's approved and started then the replies are posted as soon as the writer hits "post reply"
Blessings!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
hello Butterfly! Welcome to CC. Glad to have you with us.
There is a lot of encouragement to be found here.
If you would like, you can start your own introduction thread, or a thread anywhere on the forums for what interest you. That way replies/answers won't get mixed up with John's (the OP) here.
Do not be discouraged if you do not see it right away though. ALL new threads are reviewed (pending approval) before posting. Once it's approved and started then the replies are posted as soon as the writer hits "post reply"
Blessings!
✌🖒

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello everyone,
I am new here but I am hoping to get encouragement from you guys.

Welcome to Christian Chat Forums, sister Butterfly. We are so glad you came. Jesus loves you very much and we love you too.