C
CCelestialD
Guest
Sooo Jesus punched me in the face in June of 2013 and I have never been the same since then.
A little back story to who I am...I am a student...raised Catholic and from a messed up home. I was never taught about the bible in Sunday school. I always had the faintest sense that God was in my life. I started questioning God when I was young.... made mistakes and got stuck in those cycles for a long time until I met some Christians who shared the Word with me...I feel like I have been chasing this relationship ever since.
There are so many changes, processes, healing issues going on- some of them fast some of them excruciatingly slow and complicated. The common denominator is that I "feel" like I am going through this alone-for so long I have justified that I can do things alone. I am coming to the conclusion that I can not do that anymore- nor can I sit around and expect someone else to do that for me. So I am reaching out, looking to connect with other Christians... to talk about the awesome things I am learning and to get different perspectives on my struggles.
This is hard for me...admitting that I need help but it is necessary .
A little back story to who I am...I am a student...raised Catholic and from a messed up home. I was never taught about the bible in Sunday school. I always had the faintest sense that God was in my life. I started questioning God when I was young.... made mistakes and got stuck in those cycles for a long time until I met some Christians who shared the Word with me...I feel like I have been chasing this relationship ever since.
There are so many changes, processes, healing issues going on- some of them fast some of them excruciatingly slow and complicated. The common denominator is that I "feel" like I am going through this alone-for so long I have justified that I can do things alone. I am coming to the conclusion that I can not do that anymore- nor can I sit around and expect someone else to do that for me. So I am reaching out, looking to connect with other Christians... to talk about the awesome things I am learning and to get different perspectives on my struggles.
This is hard for me...admitting that I need help but it is necessary .