Hi, praise God everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter OneLuved1
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OneLuved1

Guest
It's great to have found a wonderful Christian chat site. Well this is all new to me, I was looking for a sight to hopefully come across those in my situation and also to encourage others through my trials. I constantly look to God for wisdom, strength, and direction. He is the only one who can sustain, and comfort me through my afflictions and trials. Oh but the pain that can drown you when you miss someone dearly... And the Joy in knowing that my beloved husband has gone home to be with the King of Kings. It will be a year soon, and my heart and soul yearns for him. But I know God has great plans for me and my boys.
 
It's great to have found a wonderful Christian chat site. Well this is all new to me, I was looking for a sight to hopefully come across those in my situation and also to encourage others through my trials. I constantly look to God for wisdom, strength, and direction. He is the only one who can sustain, and comfort me through my afflictions and trials. Oh but the pain that can drown you when you miss someone dearly... And the Joy in knowing that my beloved husband has gone home to be with the King of Kings. It will be a year soon, and my heart and soul yearns for him. But I know God has great plans for me and my boys.
***hi from Texas---sorry for your loss...
 
Hi and welcome to CC. Being a new member myself, I can say that I have already found a lot of great testimony and wisdom sharing here. I cannot imagine the pain of losing a spouse having been single my whole life, but I will keep you and your sons in my prayers.
 
Based on your introductory post it looks like that God has directed you to the right place. I know full well how hard it is to lose a dearly beloved spouse and others do as well so please know that you are not alone in this. I pray that this site becomes a place of comfort, understanding and support for you. I know that it has for me. Delighted to have you join our family. Welcome to CC.