Hi there I'm Jamie from the UK! Jamie Jambo!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jamiejambo

Feb 27, 2019
O wow that's great news that you can all see me! Yes well i become a Christian on the same day that Nelson Mandela was freed from prison ( February 11:1990). However it's been a somewhat difficult road at times. However I'm only recently started to renew my relationship with Jesus in a more serious and faithful way! I'm also going back to my old church community although now in a new building! I'm also fresh back in my home town after some good ten years or more being away! I'm a bit worried about a few things that need to get sorted out but I'm going to trust Jesus because although I'm a bit upset about certain past issues ( including church stuff) it seems that Jesus has become my best friend! And I'm beginning to feel ready for a new beginning! Bless everyone here love from UK Jamie

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
O wow that's great news that you can all see me! Yes well i become a Christian on the same day that Nelson Mandela was freed from prison ( February 11:1990). However it's been a somewhat difficult road at times. However I'm only recently started to renew my relationship with Jesus in a more serious and faithful way! I'm also going back to my old church community although now in a new building! I'm also fresh back in my home town after some good ten years or more being away! I'm a bit worried about a few things that need to get sorted out but I'm going to trust Jesus because although I'm a bit upset about certain past issues ( including church stuff) it seems that Jesus has become my best friend! And I'm beginning to feel ready for a new beginning! Bless everyone here love from UK Jamie
Hi Jamie...
So glad you back in the arms of our LORD , I am from the UK to...
This place has helped me grow so much in my walk , I hope you have the same response...xox...

Jamiejambo

Feb 27, 2019
Hello everyone I am very happy to hear from you and I feel really good that i have found this place to stay in touch with my family in Christ!

Jamiejambo

Feb 27, 2019
May I ask people where they are from in the world? I'm from the UK in northern England! I'm 46 and I love the lord! I love the outdoors and all animals and nature! And also people too ha!

Jamiejambo

Feb 27, 2019
Hi Jamie...
So glad you back in the arms of our LORD , I am from the UK to...
This place has helped me grow so much in my walk , I hope you have the same response...xox...
Hi there and thanks for your reply! Yes I have always believed in the lord even when I was not exactly being obedient to him! But I have now come back to him with everything because he is the only thing worth my everything!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have lived in Clearwater, Florida for the last 4 1/2 years. It is right next to Tampa and St. Petersburg. Before that I lived just outside of Orlando for 20 years. Lived an hour from Walt Disney World and 45 minutes from Universal Studios. Been to both places many times over the years. I love the Lord also and appreciate the outdoors, the animals and nature. People are another story but I do try to treat everyone with respect and dignity. There are a lot of members from the UK so you should feel right at home. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
May I ask people where they are from in the world? I'm from the UK in northern England! I'm 46 and I love the lord! I love the outdoors and all animals and nature! And also people too ha!
Hello Jamie, I was born and educated in the US but have lived in Western Europe for some time in the past.

Question...Do you live near Hadrian's Wall? I have always wanted to walk the Wall (hike along side of it...I suppose only Spiderman could "walk" the Wall, lol). My university degree is in ancient history. Have you also seen the Antonine Wall, 160km to the north? Northern England is very beautiful.

Jamie, we are so glad that you have joined us!:)

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
Hey Jamie!! I’m from Texas USA but live in the Midwest near Chicago...have a good friend from Dorset...he goes back to visit his mum and brother and sister every year....he showed me this last time they visited of the cliffs and a castle... I guess it’s normal for them but it’s neat to me ...not very many castles here in the USA 🙂

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Jamie...
I was born in Liverpool , but I now live in South London , not to far from London Bridge...xox...

Feb 27, 2019
Hello Jamie, I was born and educated in the US but have lived in Western Europe for some time in the past.

Question...Do you live near Hadrian's Wall? I have always wanted to walk the Wall (hike along side of it...I suppose only Spiderman could "walk" the Wall, lol). My university degree is in ancient history. Have you also seen the Antonine Wall, 160km to the north? Northern England is very beautiful.

Jamie, we are so glad that you have joined us!:)
Hi there yes I have seen Hadrian's wall but I have never walked along any decent amount of it but I have been to a few places along it! And no I don't live in the same area of it it's more in the north east and I'm in the north west just below the lake District in Lancashire! Thanks so much! Jamie

Feb 27, 2019
Hi everyone thanks for telling me about your own lives and where you are all from! I'm going to be honest here with you all! I relapsed after being ten years clean and I'm now on a script because I don't want to be using! Please could anyone maybe say a prayer for me that the lord will guide me and help me get back right again and help me to get off this script because I want to be free and progress with things I'm thinking about maybe going to university and doing something new! I'm 46 and I wonder if I'm maybe too old to do that! The lord has blessed me with a wonderful new home that I have been doing up all summer and winter just gone so I'm ready to make a new start! I feel better knowing that you guys are here for me and I hope i haven't put anyone off me i don't have any criminal record and when I did relapse i was hurting with past divorce and church issues and I actually did the very thing i didn't want to do it was like punishing myself in a way! God is not about that despite what non Christian people think that it's all about control i know that Jesus is about real freedom! Please let me know if you can all see my messages and thanks again bless you all Jamie

K

Karraster

Hi Jamie, welcome to CC. I'm in the USA born and raised, Alabama...part of the region known as the Bible Belt. I pray you get off the script soon and be free. I love the verse Yeshua/Jesus said you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Means more and more to me as I unlearn all the lies I was taught from birth, not reading the Bible for myself only listening to the preacher. That may not make sense, sorry if it doesn't. Anyway, to new beginnings! May Almighty carry us.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hey guys how is everyone doing? Jamie
Getting along fine, thank you! How have you been? Just keep on going. Remember that Jesus loves you and we do too. The sunshine will break through sooner or later. God promises us that:)

Keeping in touch,
oyster.

Cyndy

Jun 9, 2019
Hey Jamie, I'm a little late on the welcome, but it is wholehearted. :) I'm fairly new as well, but it has been a great experience being with fellow believers. See you around the forums.

LPHTX

Jun 13, 2019
Hey Jamie, I'm a little late on the welcome, but it is wholehearted. :) I'm fairly new as well, but it has been a great experience being with fellow believers. See you around the forums.
Hi Jamie...welcome! I’m new here too 😁