Hi everyone! My name is Megan and I am 26 years old. I work as a full time veterinary technician and I have been married to my amazing husband for 4 years. We have a little dachshund mix named Mokie who is pretty hilarious most of the time.
I've never been good at this "meet me" kind of posts, but I will say that I would love to meet some new people. I'm a very shy person and have a hard time meeting people in person which is why sites like this is so great.
Please feel free to send me a message! I look forward to getting to know some of you!
Have a fantastic day!
I've never been good at this "meet me" kind of posts, but I will say that I would love to meet some new people. I'm a very shy person and have a hard time meeting people in person which is why sites like this is so great.
Please feel free to send me a message! I look forward to getting to know some of you!
Have a fantastic day!
