Hi there

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 28, 2018
I am looking to meet other Christians and just make connections. I am a wife, mother, and social worker. I am in graduate school so I stay very busy but I find that the more time I'm "busy" the less time I have for making connections and it's something I enjoy. I hope to meet others and just get to know each other.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Angel, I already said hello to you on your intro thread, but I just noticed here that you are a wife, a mother, a social worker AND you are in graduate school. That sounds like the very definition of busy, so hopefully you are also young ;) Of course, it sounds like you must have a very interesting life too. I'm glad you found us, and again, welcome :)

~Deut

.........Numbers 6
.........24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
.........25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
.........And be gracious to you;
.........26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,

.........And give you peace.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, AMorgan... hope you find what you are seeking! :)

socalpoppy

May 7, 2018
Hello, amorgan. I'm a mom, too. I enjoy coming here occasionally to listen to other's ideas about theology in the Bible discussion forum. I haven't explored much to find where to "get to know each other", but I'm glad that you want that, too. Maybe some of the senior members can point us in the right direction.

In what area is your social work? What type of work do you do now and what are you studying in graduate school?

I'm just entering my empty nest phase with my youngest entering college this fall. I've stayed at home with them and am trying to listen to what God has next for me.

Jul 28, 2018
I work as a case manager for kids at the alternative school and I'm studying to be a LPC (licensed professional counselor) and will graduate next year. My kids are ages 23, 16 and 5 so it will be a long time before my nest is empty lol

socalpoppy

May 7, 2018
Wow, that is a big range in your kids' ages. Mine are 18 and 20. Two girls. You won't have a break between kids and grandkids, will you? I'm looking forward to my little break, though everyone tells me that I will love being a grandma.

How exciting to be graduating next year. I've been more interested in social work recently. I volunteer at my church's "resource center" that provides utility and rent help as well as a food bank. I'm excited to see what good works the Lord has prepared for me in this stage of life.

Jul 28, 2018
Oh I don't know. I'm not worried about it. I love being a mom and I will celebrate when I'm a grandma.

I love working in mental health and especially with teens. I'm glad you're volunteering and using your time to do that. It's so needed and I love what I do.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome, sister. I hope you find this space helpful and encouraging. God bless you and your family!

Feb 28, 2016
Welcome, there are many 'friends' to be made here',
not to mention much caring-sharing-heartfelt knowledge...