Hi Ting here

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tingz89

Junior Member
Mar 2, 2017
10
0
0
Just to post a simple message to say hi to all. I am Ting, and just posted a thread to find single brothers of Christ to be penpal. Feel free to leave me message and I will check it when I have time. I already completed my profile update and should be enough to tell you who I am. Nice to know you all!
 
Welcome to CC. Please be careful who you ask to PM you. Not everyone here is who they claim to be. Not all the men are men, nor are all the ladies, women..