hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

loverofjesus27

please pray for my sister Karen she has a serious bad case of tonsils and sore throat plus cough. She needs to be liberated from that because it comes back to her after it leaves. She probably has to have her tonsils removed. And she is not working because of this.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
She probably needs to have her tonsils removed. A few of my siblings had this done when they were very young. I don't even know what tonsils are or what they do but apparently you can live without them. Since this seems to be a reoccurring issue she might consider having them removed. I will say a prayer for Sis. She's in good hands now.

L

loverofjesus27

thankyou. :)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Tonsils are believed to be part of the immune system. They used to take them out, but nowadays they'll leave them in if they aren't a continuing issue. Since this is a repetitive problem, probably better to remove them. But a doctor will give you better info than a prayer forum.

Feb 28, 2016
experience from those who have had to deal with this malady, hopefully this will be a help...

I was a very sickly child, along with my brother, when we both had our tonsils and adenoids removed,
no more 'sore throats or ear aches'...
we both had adverse after affects - just a share, 'check-out' the effects of 'being put under'...
I was very allergic, and my half brother threw up horrible blood clots and was blessed to survive -

when I had my 'halo' installed', they gave me the same kind and I went into intense vomiting
and almost died because of it - always, always, do your homework before submitting yourself
to total strangers who never ask you your history of what your body can tolerate, sometimes we
can find ourselves in situations where they just do what they always do, because we may not be
able to tell them at the time our experiences from our pasts...

L

loverofjesus27

Thankyou, anything helps. Poor thing, i've seen it come back after whiles the same thing problem with her throat. I don't know what she consumes, but its probably her tonsils they say it doesn't hurt to remove them and you can eat a lot of icecream afterwards. I would remove them if i was her.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Karen, let you heal her tonsils and throat and bless her. yes Lord let Karen receive your healing. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

Isaiah 54:1010 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.