Hi!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AlecBeach

Jun 8, 2018
My name is Alec and while I am not religious at all. I want to see your perspective!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Alec :) Welcome to CC :) I hope you will like it here :)

God bless you ❤ andddd good_morning_with_nature1517247971.jpg

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
My name is Alec and while I am not religious at all. I want to see your perspective!
Hi, Alec it is better to say you're not religious at all than to declare yourself a Christian and then live like a non-Christian . Real Christianity leads to eternal life -- this is what it is all about.

There are tens of thousands of Christian denominations around the world with different human interpretations of the Bible, but the truth is only one. Our main purpose in the Bible Discussion Forum is to find the real truth. You can go there, start your own thread and ask your questions. Welcome to Christian Chat.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Alec, welcome to CC!

~Deut

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, welcome to CC. Glad to have you here, hope to see you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ 4E6715F0-3B60-4B31-ADD8-5A56CB2C3F56.jpeg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am sure that you will experience a lot of various perspectives on this site. Christianity is not a religion but a way of life based on Jesus dying for the remission of sins that were contritely confessed and allowing the Holy Spirit to lead you into repentance. I'm not religious either. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Jul 7, 2018
Hi Alec. My perspective is pretty simple. I can't do life well without God. Nice to meet you.