Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Andy .I hope you have a great time here :) God bless you

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Andy :) Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤

Sambita

Jul 8, 2018
Hello everyone am samba am 33yrs am happy to be among the people of God

T

toinena

Hello, fellow European.

Congratulations with the success in the FIFA quarterfinals finals. I cheered on England... everyone that beats Sweden have a special place in my heart ;-)

I hope you enjoy it here. I have for sure. There are many ways for you to express yourself and interact with others here. I hope you find your way.

God bless you.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Andy, we are glad to have you with us and look forward to hearing from you.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Andy, we are glad to have you with us and look forward to hearing from you:)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello everyone am samba am 33yrs am happy to be among the people of God
Hello :)

welcome to CC also Samba :)

Hope you will like it here

God bless you ❤

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Andy and Sambita... welcome to CC :)
Hope to see you around the forums!

Blessings ❤️ 35EA3AAD-E408-4823-A13C-9B1EC71FF327.jpeg