Hi :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome butterfly and have a wonderful sunday <3

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC. You may be new here but soon you will feel right at home. Oh how I love my shows and movies filmed in your area, it's so beautiful & historic. God bless you!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Butterflyyy! Grab a coffee (or tea, if that's your thing) and join the fun! :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi Butterflyyy and a great big welcome to C.Chat😀!

I have to say, I feel a certain affection to your name. Butterflies have always had a very calming and, dare I say as a guy, reassuring effect on me (which is good, as when your walking around in the woods where there is bears and mountain lions, any peace is always good lol).
Ok, now after that all thrown out there (everyone reading this about now is going "What did he say?"), if your still reading, may God himself bless you with his perfect peace, love, understanding and wisdom and fill your time here with hope, love , kindness and fellowship. It's great to have you aboard the S.S. Christian Chat boat and enjoy your time here🤗😀

T

tasha66

Hey New - funny name you have there!
No seriously BF, great to have you onboard here with us all.
Cheers! :)