Hi, I’m discern. Can’t wait to talk Bible with fellow believers
Hi and welcome to CCC. Catholic Christian Chat.Hi, I’m discern. Can’t wait to talk Bible with fellow believers
Hi and welcome to CCC. Catholic Christian Chat.
He doesn'tIf by Catholic you mean what the word meant originally, before RCC...well said
He doesn't...it's his sense of humour lol...
Welcome anywaysMaybe you will help him
![]()
Hi! Good morningWelcome to CC
hope you will like it here
God bless you ❤
Thank you ❤ and you are welcome ❤Thank you. God bless you.
I love your screen name!
......true. "In essentials unity, in nonessentials liberty and in all things love".I am very catholic, but not Roman Catholic. All born again believers are one body, even when we disagree (on non essentials)
Uh.... are Catholics allowed to "discern?" I thought the Pope did that for them?Hi and welcome to CCC. Catholic Christian Chat.
Uh.... are Catholics allowed to "discern?" I thought the Pope did that for them?
Whatever. Welcome anyway. You may be the first person I have ever met with "discernment"...…. even though I have met hundreds and hundreds who are sure they have it.Catholics with a small c, ( those who are catholic) don’t have a pope.
Whatever. Welcome anyway. You may be the first person I have ever met with "discernment"...…. even though I have met hundreds and hundreds who are sure they have it.
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. 'Anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved'. Glad to have you join the group whom don't always see eye to eye on non-essentials, God bless!
I ask this respectfully, but don't you think that the word catholic is out of date and actually refers to people who believe in salvation through RC doctrine?I was referring to the word “catholic” as used In the apostles creed, which meant the one church which is the body of Christ.
I understood the humorous tone of your post.
I ask this respectfully, but don't you think that the word catholic is out of date and actually refers to people who believe in salvation through RC doctrine?