hi

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcometocc9p.png



John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


s-l1000.jpg


:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Isny
I am very catholic, but not Roman Catholic. All born again believers are one body, even when we disagree (on non essentials)
......true. "In essentials unity, in nonessentials liberty and in all things love".
 
Catholics with a small c, ( those who are catholic) don’t have a pope.
Whatever. Welcome anyway. You may be the first person I have ever met with "discernment"...…. even though I have met hundreds and hundreds who are sure they have it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: danja
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. 'Anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved'. Glad to have you join the group whom don't always see eye to eye on non-essentials, God bless!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Discern
Whatever. Welcome anyway. You may be the first person I have ever met with "discernment"...…. even though I have met hundreds and hundreds who are sure they have it.

I was referring to the word “catholic” as used In the apostles creed, which meant the one church which is the body of Christ.

I understood the humorous tone of your post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. 'Anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved'. Glad to have you join the group whom don't always see eye to eye on non-essentials, God bless!

One faith, one hope, one baptism, one God, and one Lord, etc...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I was referring to the word “catholic” as used In the apostles creed, which meant the one church which is the body of Christ.

I understood the humorous tone of your post.
I ask this respectfully, but don't you think that the word catholic is out of date and actually refers to people who believe in salvation through RC doctrine?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade