hi!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 25, 2020
I'm very new to Christian chat but it seems like a fun place. I want to connect with some fellow Christians. I go to Oasis Church in Los Angeles CA, and I want to be closer with God.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are many California peeps here so you should feel right at home. Connecting with fellow Christians is what happens here. Glad to see that you want to be closer with God. Delighted to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Welcome to CC forums Sophia. Hope you enjoy being here.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Sophia, we are delighted that you have joined us here at Christian Chat. Please make yourself at home and join in on the discussions in the forums. Welcome! :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I want to be closer with God.
Me too! Let us all travel down this road together.:)

Luke
24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs.
24:14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
24:15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed [together] and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hi! Sophia 😊 Welcome to CC! Hope you'll enjoy your time here with us 🤗

God bless you ❤

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hey Sophia, welcome to the family. The promise is draw near unto Me, and I will draw near unto you. May you grow in grace 🙏

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome, Sophia and nice to meet you:) I'm in SoCal also and have seen Holly on tv many times (senior Pastor for Oasis with her husband). So glad you joined CC, God bless you and Happy New Year!