Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
067e2acc9e3f1e23bdb14288aa06f717 (1) - Copy - Copy.jpg :)
"Well, I played 18 holes of golf. That is a good day no matter the score.":LOL:

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Hi how's everyone's day been?
twas' blessed by Jesus! i did my 1st job for the season, tree removal & yard clean-up. & on a sunny warm day. yahoo!!!!!! blessings to you!!!!!

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Hi how's everyone's day been?
Praise God we did street witnessing again. The word of God was received.

Acts 12:24 KJV
But the word of God grew and multiplied.
Acts 2:47 KJV
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
My day was great, thanks for asking! I hope you had a mighty fine day yourself.
Also, welcome to ChristianChat.com! God bless you!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Glad to have you joining the fellowship here at CC and welcome Lisadiane! God bless you and your time here! Hope to see you around the Forums😇