Hi!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 24, 2024
hi everyone! I’ve been reflecting on the power of prayer lately and how it strengthens my relationship with God, especially during challenging times. It's incredible how prayer not only brings peace but also helps me see God’s guidance more clearly in my daily life. How has prayer impacted your spiritual journey, and do you have any favorite Bible verses that bring you comfort during tough seasons?

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
How has prayer impacted your spiritual journey, and do you have any favorite Bible verses that bring you comfort during tough seasons?
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome. Prayer and the Following Bible verses have brought
Great Peace And Comfort in my journey with The Wonderful Lord!:

God’s Grace Word For our infirmities!

Amen.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
hi everyone! I’ve been reflecting on the power of prayer lately and how it strengthens my relationship with God, especially during challenging times. It's incredible how prayer not only brings peace but also helps me see God’s guidance more clearly in my daily life. How has prayer impacted your spiritual journey, and do you have any favorite Bible verses that bring you comfort during tough seasons?
I have an observation regarding prayer that someone taught me over 60 years ago and it's not a verse or verses. The person ask me how do you know that something is of God when you pray or that God answered your prayer? He said, "When the "REALITY" of your prayer proves God is right. Think about it!

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Oct 24, 2024
Just like in Sweet Bonanza https://sweetbonanzaoyna2024.com/ , where each spin offers a fresh chance for something wonderful, prayer gives us renewed hope and peace, no matter the challenges we face. My go-to verse is Philippians 4:6-7, which reminds me to bring everything to God through prayer and to trust in His peace, a comfort as grounding as a big win in the game. How do you find God’s presence in your daily life through prayer?

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
that's an honest testimony! prayer draws me closer to God, builds my life thru edification, makes memories, keeps me in constant communication with Jesus, assists me in helping others, keeps me line with Jesus to correct faults & gives me productive time. since i have 311 Bible verses memorized, it's tough to pick a favorite. some that make the list are: Hebrews 11:6, John 3:33, 16:13, 14:26, 1st John 5:10, 5:13, 3:20, 21 & 22, Romans 8:16,26 & 28, Proverbs 16:7 & 2nd Chronicles 7:14.

Oct 24, 2012
I have an observation regarding prayer that someone taught me over 60 years ago and it's not a verse or verses. The person ask me how do you know that something is of God when you pray or that God answered your prayer? He said, "When the "REALITY" of your prayer proves God is right. Think about it!

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Wow!, thank you, in total agreement, Even through troubles too

Oct 24, 2012
By my experience, in my eldest brothers death.
I was 21, he was 31, when he was found past away on Campus Crusade for Christ in 1978. He was two miles above the Sanctuary there back then. In the Autopsies they did, three were done and no physical cause of death found, that is on his Autopsy report.
I am 67 now, I have been convinced of God in Christ ever since as risen from the dead.
My brothers last words to my eldest sister were "God just loves me"
That has resided with me ever since, I, in me am convinced of the death burial and resurrection of Jesus. Trusting God that God by Son Jesus did take away sin all of it, but one, which to me is "Unbelief" to God loves us all, I believe God loves us all. I do not care who anyone thinks anyone is or not is! I know God loves us all, otherwise that cross would not have ever happened, with Jesus going through the pain he went through before was crucified by the Pharisees back then, those that were in charge. had the thought(s) to get rid of him, for they were no longer in control, everyone seeking Jesus the Healer, the Messiah that was prophesied to come here to earth to see us, those that will choose him willingly,
The verses that stick out to me are Psalm 100:4, 103:12, John 19:30, Matt 10:16-20, Hebrews 9:14-17