Hi!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hi! I'm from Australia and I'm new to ChristianChat

Hello from Canada! Nice to meet you sister, welcome to CC!!

Tell us a bit about yourself, what's been on your mind lately and how is your faith?

I always ask: what's your favourite moment, book or verse from the New Testament? (don't worry I'll be asking about the Old Testament next month!!)

God's blessings and I hope you have a wonderful day Rubai!!
 
Hello from Canada! Nice to meet you sister, welcome to CC!!

Tell us a bit about yourself, what's been on your mind lately and how is your faith?

I always ask: what's your favourite moment, book or verse from the New Testament? (don't worry I'll be asking about the Old Testament next month!!)

God's blessings and I hope you have a wonderful day Rubai!!
Hi! Thanks for the welcome. My favourite verse from the New Testament is "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." — Matthew 6:34. What about you?

(Also you can call me Ruby :))
 
  • Like
Reactions: TabinRivCA
Hi! Thanks for the welcome. My favourite verse from the New Testament is "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." — Matthew 6:34. What about you?

(Also you can call me Ruby :))

Great choice Ruby! Although the original Hebrew "Odem" may mean a different red stone, the very first Gem mentioned on the High Priest's breastplate is a a Ruby! It signified the tribe of Reuben.

My favourite would have to be...

Ephesians 6:10-12

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
 
Hi Ruby glad to have you joining CC, welcome! Check out the Teen's Forum and meet some new friends😊 God bless & keep you!