His magnificence, His Glory, will not be denied...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
There are those waiting for a storm, one literally lurks just up the corner, waiting to pounce, bringing with its devastation. Others, they are in a state of mourning that has left them in a stupored shock. I am currently in a quiet place reflecting on the upheavals of life. I know turbulence is not a constant in itself, but its inevitable arrival is. Life, what a beautiful and miraculous gift. I can't help but think on that verse that says something like this...for he who is given much, much is expected.

Think about this, let its truth seep into the fibers of your consciousness. Life, in and of itself, requires deposits of sacrifice the moment it embarks in the womb. Enduring is a theme, it seems, for every creature that holds the breath of Yahweh. Oh my Lord, my Adoni, El Shaddai, how remarkable is Your creation. How magnificent is the irony of Your design; it brings me to my knees. You gave us the full range of experience, even and because of the fallen condition of man's own making; You have used it to shine Your Glory. The broken state that calls to us a pitiful, even crippled and corrupted condition, draws to us Your splendor. Could we have ever come to appreciate the rest and sanctuary of You, without also realizing the chaos and calamity without You...I think not.

Do I yearn, even beckon, for the next trial to surface, knowing its presence requires companionship with Your everlasting power to see me through? Well, no, I confess, in my weakness, I prefer to enjoy the peaceful seasons, for me and all my fellow earthly inhabitants. None the less, we can take refuge in the hard times, for had a life not been such a magnanimous reward, the hardships would also not be so grand. If I belittle the enormity of what we are given, by bathing in the torments of the price it requires, I diminish the goodness of my Lord. The greatest truth for me is that regardless of the blessing or the curse...

He remains to shine His radiantly healing and restorative beauty.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
For all in the midst of turmoil, that which I never take lightly, I send my sincerest prayers and love.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
There are those waiting for a storm, one literally lurks just up the corner, waiting to pounce, bringing with its devastation. Others, they are in a state of mourning that has left them in a stupored shock. I am currently in a quiet place reflecting on the upheavals of life. I know turbulence is not a constant in itself, but its inevitable arrival is. Life, what a beautiful and miraculous gift. I can't help but think on that verse that says something like this...for he who is given much, much is expected.

Think about this, let its truth seep into the fibers of your consciousness. Life, in and of itself, requires deposits of sacrifice the moment it embarks in the womb. Enduring is a theme, it seems, for every creature that holds the breath of Yahweh. Oh my Lord, my Adoni, El Shaddai, how remarkable is Your creation. How magnificent is the irony of Your design; it brings me to my knees. You gave us the full range of experience, even and because of the fallen condition of man's own making; You have used it to shine Your Glory. The broken state that calls to us a pitiful, even crippled and corrupted condition, draws to us Your splendor. Could we have ever come to appreciate the rest and sanctuary of You, without also realizing the chaos and calamity without You...I think not.

Do I yearn, even beckon, for the next trial to surface, knowing its presence requires companionship with Your everlasting power to see me through? Well, no, I confess, in my weakness, I prefer to enjoy the peaceful seasons, for me and all my fellow earthly inhabitants. None the less, we can take refuge in the hard times, for had a life not been such a magnanimous reward, the hardships would also not be so grand. If I belittle the enormity of what we are given, by bathing in the torments of the price it requires, I diminish the goodness of my Lord. The greatest truth for me is that regardless of the blessing or the curse...

MorningDew, u r so good to me, tyou.

slave

Mar 20, 2015

You bring up a very important point CharliRenee. Thank you for writing this. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. - (John 16:33).

An average view of the Christian life is that it means deliverance from trouble. It is deliverance introuble, which is very different. "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High…there shall no evil befall thee" - no plague can come nigh the place where you are at one with God.

If you are a child of God, there certainly will be troubles to meet, but Jesus says do not be surprised when they come. "In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world," there is nothing for you to fear.

God does not give us overcoming life: He gives us life as we overcome. The strain is the strength. If there is no strain, there is no strength. We then must ask - are we asking God to give us life and liberty and joy? He cannot, unless we will accept the strain. Immediately we face the strain, and we get the strength.

Overcome your own timidity and take the step, and God will give you to eat of the tree of life and you will get nourishment. If you spend yourself out physically, you become exhausted; but spend yourself spiritually, and you get more strength. God never gives strength for tomorrow, or for the next hour, but only for the strain of the minute. The temptation is to face difficulties from a "common-sense" standpoint. The saint is so set aside from himself when he is crushed with difficulties because the thing is so ludicrously impossible to anyone but God to overcome thru him. Yet thru him God will prevail when we faithfully move onward and upward in His strength found in His joy.

Thank You CharliRenee - Let go and let God; and continue to lift Christ up in your words in order for Him to draw all men to Himself. Amen! And Thank You. Let encouragement reign.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
For those going thru difficulties - I would love to pray for you. As brothers and Sisters we need to be a part of the encouragement by productive praying and support as well. We are a family of God and in that we love one another unlike the world. Let us act accordingly.

"Father be with those unspoken needs, and give to those individuals going thru seemingly impossible circumstances and difficulties Your presence and security and resources and provisions. Bless them and fortify them in the knowledge of You - and thereby having faith - secure for them their needs in accordance with Your will - in Jesus' name I pray - Amen."

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
For those going thru difficulties - I would love to pray for you. As brothers and Sisters we need to be a part of the encouragement by productive praying and support as well. We are a family of God and in that we love one another unlike the world. Let us act accordingly.

"Father be with those unspoken needs, and give to those individuals going thru seemingly impossible circumstances and difficulties Your presence and security and resources and provisions. Bless them and fortify them in the knowledge of You - and thereby having faith - secure for them their needs in accordance with Your will - in Jesus' name I pray - Amen."
I stand in agreement, ty